Chapter 17

"And then I think that maybe I was designed to be alone"

3rd person POV
-------------------------

"Theres no sign of them!" Clint exclaims frustrated. "And where the hell is Tony?" Clint ask noticing Tony had been gone for almost two hours already. Bruce and Natasha both looked up from there research to look at Clint. "He went down to his room to try and dig up some more information about Stiles while we try to locate where he and Steve are." Natasha explains.

Bruce had been sitting in front of the computer since Steve and Stiles disappeared trying to find out where they are. "We just have to keep looking." Bruce said in a calm voice. Clint glanced at Bruce but didnt say anything.

"Bruce is right. Everyone is doing everything they can to find them." Natasha agreed with Bruce. "Well they're not doing enough." Clint takes a deep breath knowing that getting angry wont help.

Suddenly Tony barges in through the doors. Everyone looks up at him expectantly. "You found them?" Clint asks what everyone is wondering. Tony looks at him. "No" Tony answers flatly. Clint is just about to say something else but Natasha beats him to it. "Then what?" She questions. Tony didn't answer but instead took his time to sit down in one of the chairs facing Natasha, Clint and Bruce.

They all looked expectantly at Tony waiting for him to start talking. "I've got something. A plan, maybe" Tony says looking at all of them. "Maybe?" Bruce questions. "I have half a plan." Tony continues ignoring Bruce. "Well what is it?" Natasha asks already annoyed with Tony. "First thing is I found some footage of Stiles that I thought we should watch. All of it has been deleted but i managed to dig it up. And second thing is we get Spiderman to help us." Tony says in a confident tone. "Spiderman. As in Peter Parker the 16 year old boy?" Bruce isn't sure if it's the best idea to involve a teenager into this.

Clint was glaring daggers into Tony angry over that this is all he has managed to come up with.

"I know how it sounds but no matter how much I hate to admit it Steve was right there is something we are missing, and maybe Peter can get to him like we cant." Tony says trying to convince all of them.

They all looked at each other. Bruce was the first to give in. "Fine I'm in" Bruce said a little defeated. "Great. Clint, Natasha what do you say?"

Natasha sighed. "Fine I'm also in, but if this goes wrong and Peter end up getting hurt its on you." Natasha says sternly with her arms crossed. Tony ignores Natasha last part and looked at Clint with an expectantly look on his face. Clint looked at them with a sour face. "I guess I'm in too." He said not happy with the decision.

Tony clapped his hands together. "Then that's settled I'll go call Peter and you can do whatever useless thing you were doing before." Tony exclaimed. Before any of them could say anything Tony walked out the room.

"We're really gonna bring a kid into this?" Clint asks looking at Bruce and Natasha. Natasha shrugs. "I dont think we have much of a choice if we want to catch them." Bruce nods to Natashas words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Tony walks out of the room he heads directly towards his own room. Each step echoes in the long hallway. Tony is the only one in the hallway since everyone else are out searching for Stiles and Steve or trying to locate them.

When Tony finally reaches his room without having met anyone on the way. "Jarvis call Peter Parker." He immediately calls out when he's inside his room. Tony can hear the ringing tone signalling the phone is calling. On the fourth ring Peter answers.

"Hey Mr Stark." Comes Peters cheerful voice out of Tony phone. "Whats up? Is anything wrong?" Peter continues his tone becoming worried. "We need your help." Tony says going straight to the point. "Oh okay. When? Why?" Peter questions surprised by Tony. "Now. I can get some Shield agents to get you." Tony propose. "Yeah okay sure. And why is it you need my help?." Peter didnt expect that when he saw Tony call him.

"Its this kid Stiles. Well he has another name but that just stupid so he goes by the name Stiles so we're just gonna call him that." Tony proceeded to tell Peter everything from when they had first taken Stiles into custody to now.

Peter was flabbergasts to say the least. "Im in. If you really think I can help then I'm in." Peter says when Tony finally is done explaining. "Didnt expect otherwise. Im sending a helicopter down to get you today." Tony exclaims. "Okay. See you soon Mr Stark." Peter says knowing that he was gonna see Tony soon. "Bye kid." And with that Tony hangs up the phone.

"Jarvis get a Shield agent to get Peter." Tony commands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony slowly walks down to the other avengers again after having to talked to Peter. As Tony enters the room all eyes lands on him. Tony doesn't say anything but just sit down in one of the chairs looking nonchalant. "Well did you get Peter?" Natasha asks already annoyed with Tony. Tony looks at her. "Yes he's coming in a hour or two." Tony answers. Natasha nods.

Bruce frowns remembering what Tony said earlier. "What about the footage you said you found about Stiles?" Bruce asks remembering what Tony mentioned earlier. "Yes!" Tony says with a grin pointing at Bruce remembering he had found it. "I found some deleted footage and a police recording of Stiles from when he went missing that we haven't looked at yet." Tony exclaimed still grinning proud of his discovery.

"Alright, when Peter gets here I'll get Fury and Coulson and then we will all look at what you found." Clint said looking at all of them. "Then that's settled." Natasha exclaimed.

____________________________________
And done. This chapter is a lot shorter than the other. What do you guys like the most long, short or medium sized chapters?

Also guess who's birthday it is today!!
Its not mine I just wanted you to guess..... BUT if anyone has birthday today then happy birthday I hope you'll get an Amazing day and this can be your birthday present.

In next chapter we will see what Tony found. And PETER PARKER finally showed up *squel* yay aren't you proud of me. I am proud of me *i say while grinning proudly feeling like Tony Stark*

Hope you enjoyed

Love ya all

1122 words