Chapter 15

"Sometimes you just gotta stay silent cause no words can explain the shit Thats going on in your mind and heart"

3rd person POV
---------------------------

Stiles is standing in complete darkness. No matter where he looks theres nothing but darkness. The only sound there is is a small whisper. The voice i too quit too make out what its saying or who's saying it. The whisper is coming from everywhere. You can hear the whisper coming from every direction in the dark. "Hello?" Stiles tries to call out. Its like his voice echo's back and fourth until it finally dies down. Stiles tries again much louder. "Hello!" Theres still no answer.

Stiles tries to move but realise that his feet are stuck to the ground. Stiles begins to notice that the voices all around him is becoming louder and louder. "Your fault" Stiles can finally understand. All the voices is telling him that it a his fault. "Its all your fault" the voices keeps telling him while Stiles tries to shut it out. "You killed your mother" Stiles suddenly hears the voice of his father somewhere among all the others. All the voices are still getting louder for each passing second. "You killed her" he hears Scotts voice say. "Im sorry" Stiles whimpers.

The voices are coming unbearably loud and they all sound like people that he know and once had as family. "Im so sorry!" Stiles screams shutting his eyes and clamping his hands over his ears. Its one big chanting around him all telling him that its his fault.

Suddenly all the voices just stopped. Stiles slowly removed his hands from his ears and opened his eyes. Stiles immediately wished that he had kept his eyes closed.

By his feet is Allison lying with a sword through her body and blood coming out of her mouth. She's not breathing. "Why did you do it?" A broken voice asks Stiles. Stiles looks up from Allisons body and a few meters away from him is Scott standing with tears dripping down his face. "Im so sorry" Stiles says also with tears forming in his eyes.

"I trusted you, Stiles, but you betrayed me. You betrayed all of us. Why would you kill her?" Scott continued. Stiles couldn't stop the tears from dripping down his own face. "I didn't mean to" Stiles' voice broke mid sentence. "She was my best friend" a female voice suddenly said from behind Stiles. Stiles turned around and there stood Lydia. Lydia didn't look sad like Scott she just looked furious.

Before Stiles could anything another voice was heard from beside him. "You killed my daughter" Chris Argent said looking at Stiles with disgust in his eyes. "You just cant do anything right can you?" The voice of Derek Hale was heard. And people kept coming from every direction. "Skinny defenseless Stiles. You should have been the one to die" Isaacs voice came loud.

"Im sorry!" Stiles yelled as loud as he could shutting his eyes tightly. All their voices stopped, but he didn't dare open his eyes.