Chapter 19

"I wish I could hurt you the way you hurt me

"I wish I could hurt you the way you hurt me. But i know if I had the chance, I wouldn't do it."

3rd person POV
-------------------------

Tony started the second footage. The footage showed Stiles, Noah and a lady they didn't recognize. They all sat quietly in a room looking at Stiles expectantly. The lady they didn't recognize spoke as the first. "The first seventy two hours theres no phone calls, no e-mails, no visitors, we will be taking from here to brief physical." While she spoke Noah was filling out a paper and Stiles sat quietly looking at the ground.

Stiles was pale and had big bags under his eyes but that didnt surprise any of the avengers since they had never really seen him otherwise. "In the morning you'll be assessed by a staff psychologist, speak to a social worker and attend group therapy." The lady stopped explaining. Noah looked around frantically around. "I feel like we're forgetting something." Noah said looking at the lady.

"You will be wearing these, Stiles, no laces allowed. You dont have a belt do you?" She questioned while putting some shoes on the table. Stiles shook his head. "And please empty your pocket in here." She pushed a white plastic box closer to Stiles.

"Your pillow-" Noah said when he realised what they were missing. "Your pillow. We forgot your pillow." Noah looked at Stiles. "Dad, its okay." Stiles tried to comfort Noah. "No, no. You're never going to be able to fall asleep without. We-we got to go back." Noah said almost frantically. "Its fine, dad. I dont need it." Stiles said in a reassuring voice.

The more of the footage they watched the more guilty Peter felt. He knew that they watched it for a good reason to figure out if Stiles was guilty or not, but they were also digging deep into his personal life. This was a private moment between a son and his father and they were just watching it like it was a movie or something. The footage they were watching right now wasn't even important to the investigation.

"I cant believe i forgot." Noah looked over at the lady. "I mean, every time that we've ever stayed in a hotel, the first thing you pack is your pillow." At the end Noah was looking at Stiles again. The lady was watching Noah. "You can bring it tomorrow. Its all right." Stiles answered calmly while putting everything in his pocket in the plastic box.

Noah looked around getting more and more uncomfortable. "Okay, you know what? Stop. Stop. Enough." Noah stood up gaining both Stiles and the lady's attention. "Stiles, get your stuff. Im not checking you in here if you're not gonna get one good nights sleep." Stiles stood following Noah example. "Dad. I haven't had a good night sleep in weeks."

That was when Peter couldn't take it anymore. "Stop. Stop the video." Peter spoke taking everyone by surprise. Tony paused the video and everyone looked at Peter expectantly awaiting an explanation. Peter took a deep breath to calm his nerves before speaking. "We-we shouldn't watch this." Peter cursed in his head for stuttering.