Chapter 13

"Every thought is a battle, every breath is a war, and I dont think I'm winning anymore"

3rd person POV
---------------------------

They ran. Stiles had no idea how long Steve and him had been running. Stiles hasn't let go of Steve hand at any time scared that Steve would just run back to the avengers and leave him. Suddenly Steve stopped abrupt up almost causing Stiles to fall, because he still had a tight grip on Steves hand. "Come o-on we h-have to ke-ep moving" Stiles panted trying to get Steve with him. Steve didnt move. "No" He said in a hard stern voice. Stiles looked confused at him still holding tightly onto his hand. "W-what do you mean no?" Steve forcefully let go go of Stiles' hand taking a step back. "What the hell was that Stiles?! You almost killed Clint. I trusted you, you said that you weren't the one that killed those people!" Steve yelled. It was very rare that Steve lost his cool like he did now.

Stiles flinched at Steves word. "Im- I'm not, okay? I'll tell you everything I promise, but right now we have to keep going" Stiles desperately pleaded. Steve shook his head. "Im not going with you until you tell me what happened back there" Steve stated. Stiles didnt know what to do do. "Please Steve we have to keep going" Stiles tried to grab Steves hand, but Steve just pulled it out of Stiles' grasp. "You either tell me right now or I'm getting you back to Shield" Steve threatened.

"N-no you cant do that" Stiles said almost frantically. Steve crossed his arms. "Then you need to tell exactly what happened" Steve demanded still with his arms crossed.

Stiles had no idea what to do. If they wouldn't keep moving then the other avengers would probably catch up go them, but Steve wouldn't butch. When Stiles didn't make any sign that he was gonna tell Steve anything Steve got even morgue frustrated. "Tell me the truth, Stiles!" Steve demanded with his voice raised.

Tears started to form in Stiles' eyes. This was all to much for him. He knew if he wanted to get anywhere he had to tell Steve the truth. But what if the truth just made it worse? What if Steve saw him as a monster and would take him right back to Shield.
Stiles wanted nothing more right now than to sit back home in his living room with his dad watching a stupid action movie and eat dinner, but he knew that wasn't gonna happen.

"What is it gonna be Stiles" Steve demanded. Stiles hadn't realised he had zoned out. Tears had also started running down his face without him realizing it. "Okay" Stiles said defeated. "I'll tell you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SHIELD HEADQUARTER

Before Steve could react Stiles grabbed Steve and started running. Tony tried to run after them, but his suit didn't work cause of the fight with Stiles. "Damnit" Tony cursed loudly.

Clint was starting to catch his breath and Natasha was helpingg him stand up. "What are you doing you cant let him get away" Natasha said looking at Tony.
"I cant move. That little bastard broke my suit" Natasha was just about to try and run after them, but Clint stopped her. "What!" She yelled harsher than intended. "They got too big of a head start you wont be able to catch up with them" Natasha gave a defeated sigh. She knew he was right. "The best we can do right now is go back to Shield and try to locate their location" Natasha slowly nodded.

Before anyone else could say anything Shield agents came running towards them with Fury and Coulson in the lead. "What happened?" Coulson questioned all the avengers when he was close enough for them to hear him. "The kid happened" Tony said through gritted teeth.

"Steve was helping Stiles all along" Natasha explained. Coulson gaped at them, but quickly regained back his posture. "He was helping Stiles?" Coulson couldn't believe it.

"Yes that what we just told you" Clint spit back agitated. Coulson glared at him but didnt say anything. "How could Stiles get away from three of the strongest avengers?" Fury questioned with clear anger in his voice. Everyone averted they're attention to Fury. "If you hadn't noticed Steve was helping him and that little brat also have superpowers and almost killed Clint" Tony said anger getting the best of him.

"Tonys right. We didn't know Steve was helping him and that his powers were so powerful, he had an advantage" Natasha much calmer than the others. Before anyone could say anything Natasha spoke again. "And standing here getting mad at each other isn't gonna help us find me him. Here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna find Stiles and Steve and we're gonna stop them from whatever they're planning to do" with that as the last thing said they all walked inside Shield more determined to find out the truth about Stiles than ever

_____________________
Yes I'm alive. Sorry for it taking so long to update. I know this chapter is short, but next will hopefully be longer.

But good news Love and Monsters just aired in America!! Bad news I cant watch it since I dont live in America

Aaaand the trailer for 'The education of Fredrick Fitzell' aired. It looks so good cant wait to watch it

Also Maze Runner reunion- table read whatever you wanna call it- also came!

There so much new content with Dylan O'Brien these days its fantastic!

Love ya all

936 words