Chapter 2

"I love crying in the rain because when i do, no one can hear the pain"

3rd person POV
----------------------------
SHIELD HEADQUARTER

Fury had called the Avengers in for a debriefing for they're next mission. Non of the Avengers knew what  the mission was, Fury hadn't told them. The Avengers slowly began filling the room were they were suppose to be told about the mission. Fury sat at the end of the table and watched the Avengers carefully as they came in the room and sat down in the chairs around the room. Everyone was in the room and sat in a chair except Natasha who stood in the corner watching and Coulson standing behind Fury. Fury had multiple files in front of him every file with the name Mieczysław Stilinski on it and behind was a board ready to display pictures on it. Fury sat in silence and eyed all the people in the room carefully.

After a minute or two he broke the silence "so were here today because we have a new possible criminal who could be very dangerous for everyone around him" while he said that Coulson had walked around the table giving everyone a file about the criminal. "His name is Mieczysław Stilinski" after he said it came a picture on the board behind him of the boy. Tony gave a little snort from him and everyone looked at him, he took this as his sign to speak " so this Mie-me-mec" "Mieczysław" Natasha corrected. Tony continued "so this Mie-me this kid what can he possibly have done that requires the Avengers to catch him. Why cant the police just take care of him" Tony finished looking expectantly at Fury. "If you would stop interrupting maybe I could tell you" Fury answered back glaring at Tony. " As I was saying this kid, Mieczysław Stilinski, we have reason to believe that he is behind most of the murders in Beacon Hills" Fury continued.

Everyone had opened the files about now. There was information, pictures and much more about him in the files. Then fury began to explain everything right from when he was seen in the woods were a girl had just been found dead and cut in halv to all the eight three folded deaths. Fury stopped talking and let it sink in. Clint was the first to break the silence " how could people not gave figured out he is behind all of this" he said looking up from the file he had been looking. Before Fury had time to answer Steve cut in " What about this McCall kid he is involved in almost everything too why dont you suspect him?" He questioned. "Because he's not the one who set a bomb in the police station and killed two of his friends" Fury answered back to Steves question.

Fury then began to explain the last things about how he went missing in the middle of the night, how he disappeared right after he had been diagnosed with Fronto Tempo Dementia and a wire had been cut so multiple people ended up getting hurt and a few died, how he then disappeared after that and was seen the place were the school coach was shot with an arrow, how a bomb exploded in the police station, how Allison Argent was killed and people said he wasn't there when it happened but they have footage of him being at the place and finally how the young boy named Aiden was killed at the school were he also was.

When Fury was done explaining everyone sat/stood with a shocked look on they're faces, it was hard to believe that a seventeen year old boy could have done so many horrible things, killed so many people. Clint was the first to break the silence "so what are we gonna do about him? It says that Beacon Hills is in California which is far away from here" Clint finished.

This time it was Coulson that answered "the last three weeks we have had Shield agents spying him and they have informed us that he is leaving Beacon Hill, and from what they could see he is heading to New York" Coulson holds a little break and then continue "were gonna have some agents get him and then we thought you could do the interrogation." Fury looked around at all of them to see their reactions.

Bruce who haven't said anything yet as the only was the first to answer that he was in. Only seconds later everyone else agreed to it except Steve. " Are you sure that he has done all this" Steve spoke up. He didn't want to interrogate a innocent child. "We cant be completely sure before you have talked to him, but everything points towards him and if he has done it we need to capture him before he does any thing like this again" Fury answered looking straight into his eyes. Steve sighed "alright I'm in" he said in a quit voice but loud enough that they all could hear it. Tony stood up from his chair " alright if that was all then I need to get back to work, call me when you get the kid" Tony said. Nobody said anything against it so he took and left. A little after everyone else left including Fury and Coulson so it was only Natasha and Clint left. "You really think he has done it" Natasha asked with a Serius tone looking straight into Clint eyes " everything points to that he has done it, so yeah I think he's involved but I dont know if I believe he has killed so many" he said they looked at each other before going out. No one else said another word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stiles was in his jeep. There was sixteen hours to he was in New York. He hasn't slept since he began to drive away from Beacon Hills. He's afraid he's gonna have nightmares and wake up screaming like he does almost every time he sleeps. He'd only stopped driving to pee, he hadn't stop to eat or drink anything. He was very pail and had dark bags under his eyes. He also began to look very skinny, unhealthy skinny. He hadn't cried since he got in the car, he felt numb. The whole time he had drove he felt something in the back of his head. Like a little dark whisper, he couldn't understand  what it was saying he tried shrugging it off but it kept being there. It felt like sad, angry and sorrow at the same time. It felt like darkness

__________________________
Second chapter is finished. Sorry if its really shitty I tried my best :) kinda proud of how long it got. Please correct my spelling and grammar mistakes if you see any. And you are very welcome to come with ideas and suggestions to the story. Btw Peter isn't a part of the Avengers yet. Thats it bye

Love ya all <3

1166 words