Chapter 7

"No one notice your tears, no one notice your sadness, no one notice your pain, but they all notice your mistakes"

3rd person POV
---------------------------
BEACON HILLS (four hours after Stiles left)

Noah Stilinski had just finished his work at the police station and was on his way home. When he came home he didn't even see that Stiles jeep wasn't in the driveway. He unlocked the door and walked inside. Noah took his shoes of and threw his jacket on the couch. "Stiles I'm home!" Noah yelled to his son. When he didn't hear an answer he tried again. "Stiles are you there? Im home!" He still didn't hear an answer. Noah let out an annoyed sigh and walked upstairs to Stiles room. He knocked on the door but there still came no answer. He slowly opened the door. He turned on the light in the room but saw no Stiles in the room. Instead he saw how there was a lot of things missing from his room. Noah quickly ran down the stairs again, took his jacket and shoes on and was just about to leave when he saw a note laying on the kitchen table. Noah walked over to the note and picked it up and read it.

Dear dad

I cant do it anymore, I need a break from this town, from the pack, from everything. Im not gonna tell you were I am and I dont know how long I will be gone but I promise to come back. Please dont start drinking again

Love Stiles

At the end of the note Noah had tears brimming his eyes threatening to spill. He knew Stiles was sad, he had heard him sometimes in the middle of the night crying or waking up screaming from a nightmare. Noah also knew that the pack had looked different at Stiles since the Nogitsune but get didn't know it was that bad that Stiles needed to leave. Suddenly Noahs sadness was replaced with rages. He hated the pack for what they did to Stiles, but he also hated himself for not being able to help or do anything about. Stiles didnt deserve this, it should have been someone else Noah thought, and with that in his mind he walked out the door to his car. He opened the car door and began driving. He knew that the pack had a pack meeting tonight so he was driving to Dereks loft.

When he arrived he got out of the car and began walking up to where they all sat. Noah stood in front of the door for a second hesitating before swinging it open. When the pack heard the door open they all looked towards it. They were all shocked to see Noah standing in the doorway with a furious expression. Scott stood up from the chair he was sitting. "Mr Stilinski what are you doi-" but before Scott could finish Noah had taken Scott by the collar and pushed him up against a wall. "This is your fault!" Noah yelled at him Scott still holding him up against the wall. The pack was shocked they had never seen Noah lose his temper like this. "I dont know what your talking about Noah" Scott said looking at Noah. He really had no idea. "Stiles is gone. Stiles left because of you, because of how you have been treating him. The only person i still have left, is gone now" Noah said now with tears falling down his cheeks. He slowly let go of Scott and backed a few feet away from him. "He was all I had left" Noah whispered looking at the ground, all the werewolfs heard it.

Scott looked at him suddenly feeling a little guilty. He didnt want Stiles around but he didnt know Stiles would move away. He knew it wasn't Stiles fault. "I-I'm so sorry" Scott said looking looking at Noah. The pack had been watching and they all had different emotions about it. Lydia was feeling a little guilty she knew she hadn't been there for him when he needed it, Derek had a monotone look on his face but felt bad for Stiles he knew how it was like feeling guilty, Peter didnt really care much for the sarcastic human, Isaac sat with a smirk. Isaac had hated Stiles ever since the Nogitsune, if he had just fought harder Allison would still be here today.

"Well he got what he deserved" Isaac said speaking up. Everyone looked shocked at him. "Isaac st-" Derek tried but Isaac interrupted. "No I'm not gonna stop. This is all his fault, if he had just fought a little harder Aiden would still be here today, Allison would still be here today. He deserved to feel broken. If it was up to me he would have died instead of them" Isaac said now standing up. The pack couldn't help but feel like Isaac was a little bit right. "How dare you told about my son like that" Noah said furious again. Noah was just about to walk over to Isaac but Scott stopped him. Noah looked at Scott deciding whether or not he should try to get past the werewolf but he knew he couldn't win. Noah gave a defeated sigh from him and walked over to the door about to leave. Noah stood by the door but then turned around. " Stiles loved you. He did everything for you and this is how you treat him?" Noah said looking at all of them, he then looked at Scott "I would have expected more from you Scott. You were his best friend, his brother and you betrayed him" and with that Noah walked out the door

No one said anything when Noah left. Scott had tears brimming his eyes but quickly wiped them away. Noah is right Scott thought. Scott then looked over at Isaac who still smirked. "What is wrong with you?!" Scott asked in a disgusted voice looking at Isaac. Isaac looked a little betrayed. "Wrong with me?" Isaac scoffed "dont act like I'm the only one that has been treating Stiles like shit you all have. Im just the only one who's not denying it" Isaac said looking around at everyone. Scott knew he was right they had all been treating Stiles awfully. "You didnt have to say all of that in front of Noah he just lost his son" Lydia spoke this time
"And I'm suppose to feel sorry for him? I dont Stiles just got what's coming for him" Isaac said and before anyone could say anything against it he took his things and left. Everyone sat in silence for a bit before Lydia also took her things and left without saying a word. "You know its not your fault right" Derek asked looking at Scott. "But it is. This is all my fault" Scott said looking at Derek with said eyes. With that Scott also took his things and left. All of the pack members when home and thought about what had happened.

------------------------------------
SHIELD HEADQUARTER (present)

Steve had laid in bed thinking about Stiles. He couldn't sleep. He felt like there was more to the story, he knew that there was something Stiles wasn't telling them and he was determined to find out what. With that thought Steve sat up from his bed put some clothe on and walked out the room. He was gonna talk to Stiles and see if he could find out anything without the other watching him. Steve knew the other thought that Stiles was guilty unlike himself who thought Stiles was innocent he just needed to prove his theory. He stood in front of Stiles door for a few seconds hesitating. Was this a good idea? He knew he would get in trouble with Fury if he find out that he had sneaked out and talked to Stiles alone. Steve knew he had to do it. He had to get answer. Steve opened the door and walked in.

_________________
Duh duh duuuh. Cliffhanger I know it sucks right? Sorry. Im also sorry that I made Isaac seem like an idiot he's not in the actual show i love him he just needed to be for this story. So what do you think?

Love ya all

Your fan fiction author

1390 words