Chapter 14~ Home

*This is officially the longest chapter I ever written!!!! Warning though, this is a little more mature! As always thank you so much for the support and love! I love reading your comments!!~xoxo Bells 🔔❤️💛🧡*

I sit in the passengers seat and wait for Andy. I can hear him grunting in the back. I laugh to myself and I turn around to look at him. I watch his movement  he was careful and yet super sloppy. All the while he was best looking boy i've ever seen. I studied him closely, his movement, his face, and his lips. Then I hear a coughing sound and I snap out of it.

"Like what you see." Andy says while holding the top of the trunk.

"Yeah, yeah. I guess I do." I replied shyly. He smiled and I blushed. He closed the trunk and sat in the driver's seat.

"Andy."

"Yeah?"

"When you left your family did you feel angry?" Andy turned in his seat and looked at me. I turned and faced him not being able to look him in his eyes. "My sister...adopted sister, she said some things and I said some back and I just felt so angry but, all the while I still felt she didn't mean what she said and yet I am still so angry. It's like I know what i'm doing could be slightly bad and yet I feel like everyone else is getting in my way. I'm just so angry all the time."

"Do you know how my powers manifested?" I shook my head, still unable to look him in the eyes. "Some kids they were bulling me at school." Andy took my hand and started playing with my fingers. "They pulled me into a locker room at a school dance. In front of everyone they dragged me in there put under a shower head, held me down, and poured the water all over me. Do you know why they did that?" He stopped playing with my fingers and started playing with my hair. "That day at school my parents came in and told the principle all about the kids who were harassing me. The only reason they came at me that night was because of them."

"Andy..." I put my hand on his cheek and he leaned into me.

"My point is....sometimes people think they are doing the good thing and it ends up being bad. Then, from all that badness comes something good. These." He put out his hands. "And from anger comes a cause and without a cause we are just lost. That's why there are things like revenge and building a mutant homeland." I put my hands in his hands and interlocked our fingers.

"Thank you." I finally looked him in his eyes and realized how close we were. I leaned in and he leaned and.....our lips met. I put my hand in his hair and he did the same to my hair. Then Andy bumped in the car horn and we froze. I started laughing. We pulled apart and each of us blushed.

"You um....taste like strawberries." I mentioned to him.

"You taste like cherry but, we should get going, Reeva is waiting."

"Right. You have a date with another girl."

"Its not like that." I laughed.

"I know Strucker. I'm just joking." I found his hand and interlocked our fingers. "Let's go home." I looked at him. He smiled.

"Yeah." He started driving and we talked about random little things. Then we finally arrived to a sleek looking building. We stepped out of the car and I looked up. I catch Andy in the corner of my eyes looking at me.

"Like what you see."

"Maybe."

"Maybe?"

"Yes I do." He immediately said.

"Cute save." Andy came over to me and put an arm on my waist and pulled me close. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Home." He said. "Our home."

"I hope it has an elevator."

"Why?" I looked at the bags. He rolled his eyes in a cute way.

"The things I do for you woman." I laughed. I walked backwards facing him.

"I'm loving this view Mr.Strucker. Very nice."

We made our way inside and Andy was quiet while I gawked at everything. Everything was modern and sleek. I started tearing up.

"You okay?" Andy's voice was filled concern.

"I am. I'm home." I smiled and stepped into the elevator. I looked at Andy and quickly kissed him on the lips.

"What was that for?"

"I have to have a reason? I guess I won't do it anymore....." I turn around the other way.

"No. Wait." He turned me towards him and kisses me.

"WhAt WaS tHaT fOr?" I said sarcastically. He kissed again and then we heard the elevator ding. We stepped apart quickly. Right outside the door was triplets.

"Andy. Finally." The front one said.

"Took you long enough." The three of them said together.

"You must be Y/N, i'm Esme." The front one said.

"Sofie."

"Phoebe." The other two followed.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled and stuck out my hand. Only the first one shook my hand but, it kinda felt like they all did. Freaky but, in a cool way.

"Reeva is waiting for you."

"Could we do this tomorrow by any chance? It's been a long day."

"She won't be happy but, I understand. You can go see Lorna in the living room then."

"You'll show me the way?" I looked at Andy.

"Yeah come on." He took my luggage out of the elevator and held my hand then, we reached the living room.

"Hey." Andy said. " Look who joined us. He gestured towards me.

"Hey." Lorna said.

"Hi. Have you chosen a name for the baby?"

"Andy has given me some interesting ones." Lorna states.

"Ohhh should I keep going?" Andy says questioningly.

"With the names you've given me? You should be naming strippers instead." We all shared a laugh. Then Lorna grunted and screamed.

"Are you okay?" She grunted some more. Me and Andy shared a look.

"She having the baby Andy. Get some help!

NOW!"