Chapter 5-Lorna

"Lorna? I've been looking for you. I've been looking for a while now."
I look and see Lorna. She looks at me with a curious look on her face.

"Why are you looking for me? And who are you?"

"I've heard about what you did with the plane. And I'm Y/N."

"So, you are going to answer her but, not me?" Reeva look agitated.

"Well, I was looking for her and followed her here so if she asks me something i'll answer."

When I said that the cute boy from before came forward. He looked better up close. I felt star struck and dumbfounded. I just kept my eyes on him for I thought hours. I could swear he was staring back. But, in order to not look dumb I had to look away. "I really do have to go though. I have the night shift." I kept on. 

"Night shift doing what?" The boy with blonde hair spoke up.

"Protecting the neighborhood. That's where I found out about the woman who takes down planes. And I thought it was cool so I found you and came here. Now, it was nice meeting you really but I have to go."  I decided to take a bold move and while saying that I was looking right at the cute boy who took my heart by storm.

I think he knew I was talking about him. It was a shame I had to leave. I turned around and walked out the door. I couldn't hear what they were saying and if I stopped walking I would never leave.

*Andy's Pov*\

Lorna and I have been talking while we spot Reeva talking to some girl. I don't even think I've seen Reeva this agitated before. The girl is pretty. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Which is kind of crazy besides what are the odds she is just about my age too. I look her in the eyes I could swear she was staring but, so was I.

She said she had to go. I felt hurt somehow.  I asked her why and she was going to help people. She seemed special. Then when she leaves she says it was nice meeting me. I was sad to see her go. I said "Wait!" But she was already out the door. How would I find her now?

I look over and see Reeva with a look on her face. 

Then I thought of the perfect plan.