Chapter 11~ Where Your Intentions Lied.

"So what now?" Redundantly I stood back.

"We could keep doing this. Maybe a couple more questions?"

"Yeah sure just, noting tooooo personal. My head hurts."

"Alright. Lets take it easy."

"Who does he love the most?"

Flashes went across our faces and then it stop on a picture of his sister and family.

"Awe. Your a softie."

"Yeah whatever." A light blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Who does she love the most."

A bunch of flashed went across at first it was my family but it got lighter and eventually there was nothing. So I guess love nothing then. I feel like the color drained from my face. You can feel that right? Like everything just stops and feels abnormal.

Andy awkwardly coughed. "Um, so...did you know?"

I cleared my throat almost as awkwardly. "Nope. No idea. It's kind of weird really. I feel like I had never ever shared this much with anyone and then you walk in with your black leather jacket and everything just seems clearer. Ya know?"

"Yeah I get that. I used to be close with my sister and well to put it shortly we just don't talk anymore. Feels lonely."

"So, who is his role model?"

A couple flashes came and it showed who I think to be his grandfather and Lorna.

He seemed a little embarrassed.

"I think its cool you look up to her. I kind do too when I heard what she did with the plane it was wicked. To do something like that would be awesome." Then Andy had this face on like he remembered something. Like he was too caught up in the moment. Too be honest so was I. "What is it?"

"Well, what if you could do things like that? I mean I came here to talk to you about our organization. We want you to join us."

"So you needed something from me?" I said it a little hurt because who wouldn't. I mean it obvious it was no mistake I found him but still, it hurts. I thought something might happen but then doesn't everybody always want something from you. So in that moment the warm feeling went cold. This is just business after all.

"It's not like th--"

I held up my hand to stop him. "No need to explain. I'll think about it." Then I took us out of where we were. " See you around Mr. Strucker." I stood up brushed myself off and walked right up out of there with my head held high. Now I get why I don't love anybody. Everyone disappoints me.

Everybody.