Chapter 3~ Getting Ready For What

I take a deep breath and walk in. Will I finally find her? Lorna? As I walk through the door I see a Hispanic looking woman and triplets who look exactly the same from clothes to hair to face. Astonishing. I see workers all around what are they getting ready for?

In the middle of the room I see a big plastic looking cube. It was clear and see through. What's  inside? I look closer and inside was a bed. Like a hospital bed?!  What is that for?  I saw I see a pregnant woman with long green hair. It must be her. Lorna Dane. Next to her is a boy. A teenager. He's very cute. Blonde hair and tall. Most likely taller than me.

They seem to be talking about something. I wonder what it is. I see what I think to be Lorna looking in the cube. Then I piece it together. That's where she is giving birth. Has to be. There is no other explanation.

I try to get closer without getting caught. I bump into a shelf with tools. Oh lord. I'm such an idiot. The shelf makes a noise and the people don't seem to notice. Thank lord. But then, the tool box fell over. NO! When I try to use my telekinesis it stops just before the floor.

As I move my hand to put it back on the shelf. I hear a cough behind me. I turn around.

Oh no I'm done for.