Chapter 21~Training

"Y/n. Y/n."

"Mhmmmm five more minutes." I raised my hand and swatted away at the general place where the noise was coming from.

"Nope." Then I felt two arms lift me up and carry me bridal position.

"Noooooo I want to go back."

"You can't. Today's training." My eyes finally adjust to the light and I perk up.

"Never mind I'm up. I can't wait for you to show off."

"I can't wait to show off for you ." Andy smiled and put me down in front of the bathroom door. "Now go get changed. I'll go get coffee for you."

"Such a gentleman." I replied and Andy turned to go. "Wait." I spoke and Andy turned to face me and looked confused. "You forgot the goodbye kiss." Andy rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Right...how could I forget the goodbye kiss." He said jokingly and walked up to me. He bent down and kissed my lips then stood back and spinned me. I laughed. "Hope all is forgiven?"

"Everything is forgiven." I smiled. "Now...Go get me some coffee!"

"Please." Andy corrected me.

"Please." I responded while rolling my eyes jokingly. Andy left and I got into some comfortable clothes. When I got out of my room Lorna was talking to Andy. I was looking at her and her aura was radiating suspicion and Andy was tense. I think that reading people's minds without consent is a little rude of me so I decided to leave it alone. It's Andy anyways Lorna loves him. I make my way up to them.

"Hey! What's up?"I ask while hugging Andy from behind and I can feel him get less tense automatically.

"Nothing." Andy replies nonchalantly.

"Actually, Andy here was telling me he was tired. Since you both slept in the same room last night want to tell me why?" Lorna responded.

"It was nothing really. I just make a lot of sound when I'm sleeping. Right Andy? " I smile at him innocently. I looked into his mind briefly and I could see the events of last night. But as Andy responded they all went away.

"Right. She's a loud sleep talker." He responded.

"Right...well I'll see you later then." She responded. I obviously could tell she was still suspicious but I left it alone. I felt bad lying to her but I mean it's not exactly far from the truth. Right?

"See you." I responded and Andy gave me a cup of coffee. When Lorna was far enough away I started talking again. "So I'm a sleep talker? I thought you were talking the most." I take a sip of coffee and I look up at him from my mug. He smiled and blushed. I patted his shoulder and walked away. "Don't worry Strucker I'll take the fall for you."

"So generous." He replied while I was walking away. I laughed and turned around.

"Coming?" He rushed up to me and we headed to the training room. Sage met us at the door and told me to put these sensors on Andy's temples and headed to the glass box over looking the room. "Alright Strucker the living computer told me to put these on you."

"I heard that." Sage spoke from the intercom.

"Sorry." I said back and Andy snickered. "You nervous Strucker?"

"Yeah. A little. The dream last night shook me."

"Well if you need encouragement just know that I'm watching you up there and I'm not gonna leave." I pointed to the glass box.

"Yeah okay thank you." Andy hugged me right around my waist and then I turned to walk out the door when Andy stopped me.

"Y/n? Aren't you forgetting something?" Then it hit me. I ran up to him and gave him a long kiss.

"Put on a show Strucker." I said and left.

"If I get more of those sure." I laughed and made my way up to the box. Reeva started speaking to Andy but I couldn't hear very well since this loud ringing started in my ears. I saw Andy look up at me though and I gave him a thumbs up and mouthed:

"Good luck!" He smiled and nodded his head at me then started breaking each wall in front of him. The ringing got louder though to the point where I was covering my ears. Then a bright light flashed before my eyes and one phrase was said louder than anything I've ever heard before.

"COME HOME."

When the ringing stopped and the light had dimmed down I saw Andy on the floor. I pounded on the wall of the glass.

"Andy are you okay?!?!" All I saw was Andy looking at something hysterically. My hands. I looked at them as well and I saw what was covered on them and smeared on the glass

Black Blood.