Chapter 9~ Your Mind

I walk into the deserted building and I walked up the stairs all the way to the top. Me and Andy stayed in comfortable silence. If only I could hear what he was thinking. He already gave me permission. Just a peak.

*Andy's Mind*

What are you doing Andy! You let your personal feelings get in the way of the mission. One pretty face won't get in the way of the future.

I stopped listening. He is here for something else. I'll find out soon and I know I should be focus on that but, he called me pretty and I couldn't stop thinking about that. Me pretty. From someone who looks like that, a hottie. My heart rate got so much higher. I want to go into his mind now. I need to.

"Here we are Mr.Strucker."

"How did y—. Never mind I remember. Mind reader."

"Hey, don't be mad you gave me permission."

He chuckled. Again the laugh. It makes me feel like floating in air.

"So, what do we do now."

"Well we can relax. Or we can do the mind reading thing and then relax. Ethier way I'm gonna relax."

"The second option. I think reading minds takes work."

"Well your not wrong."

I crossed my legs and sit on the floor. I pointed to the spot right in front of me.

"Sit."

"Okay Miss.Bossy Pants."

I chuckled.

"Ha. Ha. Stalker. Very funny." I laughed a genuine laugh. But sounded sarcastic.

Andy sat on the floor.

"Now what?"

It wasn't necessary but I wanted to hold his hands.

"Give me your hands."

He laughed. Part of me felt like he knew I was lying but, he still held out his hands. I took them and again I felt that feeling like a magnetic feeling. Like he was apart of me somehow.

"Close your eyes Andy."

When he closed his eyes I looked at him for a spilt seconds longer than I was supposed to then complete darkness.

"So, you want to read my mind or do you want me to read yours."

"Doesn't matter. Whatever you want."

Whatever I want. The way he said that made me feel good.

"Okay let's do one of my memories than one of yours." Then I spoke out into the abyss

"What is his greatest fear."

Memories flashed in front of me. Showing what he truly biggest fear is.

"Your a disappointment Andy. You drove your family's legacy to the ground, left your sister. You are nothing. And no one." It was Reeva standing right in front of him.

I felt sad for Andy. I wanted to tell him he wasn't nothing. That even in the short time we spent together he meant something to me.

I looked right at him. He was looking at the same thing I was.

"Your not nothing. You mean something to someone."

"Who?" His voice was breaking. I hated how it sounded like he was in the brink of tears.

"Me."