Chapter 22~Fine

"I'm fine. I'm fine." I say shutting down Andy's worry. He came rushing into the box after he saw my blood.

"No you're not."

"How do you know?"

"Because I can tell Y/n."

"I'm fine Andy it's just..." I was about to tell him what happened but Reeva and Sage were still in the box listening. I think Andy caught onto my pause and he spoke.

"Wanna go to my room and clean you up?"

"Yeah probably a good idea." I look down at my hands which had dried blood on them now. I felt my ears and there was dried blood on them too. Andy picked me up and carried me to the room bridal style. I laughed when he put me down.

"What?"

"Why'd you carry me?"

"I can't take care of my girl?"

"Your girl?" I looked at him skeptically and went into the bathroom. I kept the door opened so I could still talk to Andy.

"Yeah. Kinda how like I'm your guy." He said back sheepishly. I laughed.

"You're funny Stucker." Andy came up into the bathroom's doorway.

"Now are you going to tell me what happened?"

"You first." I say tying my hair up so I could clean my ears.

"Same thing as last night. I could see Lauren we got into a fight and well you know the rest."

"Same. Although all it was this time was one phrase. It was still super loud the 'Come Home' whatever that means. And the blood it was actually black this time not just in my head."

"Well technically you don't know if it's really black currently. Maybe it was just black cause of what happened."

"Yeah maybe you're onto something. Did you notice how it happened to us at the same time. Just like last night with the dreams. Same time both me and you had them and Lauren too I bet. And the blood what does that even mean?" I had so many questions. It felt horrible not knowing the answer.

"Well the blood is easy to figure out if it's a freak accident or not. Maybe we should tell Reeva and see if she could help."

"I don't know Andy. If we did we would have to tell her the bare minimum."

"Yeah I guess your right."

"Hey could you get that sewing kit in the drawer over there? I have an idea." Andy walked over to the drawer and took out the kit handing it to me. "Thanks." I started opening it and Andy spoke.

"What's your idea?"

"Well you know how the blood might not always be black like you said? Well I'll take this little pin needle and prick myself to see."

"It's not the worst idea but just be careful." Andys voice sounded cute when he was worried.

"Andy it's just a little pinprick I'll be fine." I pressed the needle into my finger and felt it prick my skin. When I pulled it away it was regular blood. "Huh. Guess it's normal again."

"Yeah guess so." Andy said and we looked at each other confused. Then we heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it. You finish cleaning up." Andy gave me a peck and went to open the door. I finished putting the stuff away and cleaning myself when I heard Andy speak. "Hey, Y/n come here."

"Yeah what is it Andy?" I walk into the main room and see Reeva there sitting with Andy on the edge of our bed.

"Come and sit down Y/n." Reeva said and I sat on Andy's lap to show I wasn't scared and this was just another talk. I could tell it made her irritated. "Are you both okay after what happened today?"

"Yeah. I mean I little blood never killed nobody." I said nonchalantly.

"Yeah I'm fine just got a little distracted." Andy said looking a little down cast. I don't think he is very good at acting. So to make him feel better I played with his hair a little and he took my hand and kissed it. I held his hand and gave its squeeze.

"Are you sure it's nothing else?" Reeva asked. Something about the way she said that made me suspicious.

"No. Nothing. It's just an off day. If you want I'll go and train right now." I said carefully.

"Yeah. I'm good to go again too." Andy said slowly looking at me curiously as if to ask me if it's the right thing not to tell Reeva.

"You know I've had an off day before. It's was actually one of the worst days of my life. Y/n you're a telepath why don't you take Andy and look for yourself what happened."

"If you're okay with it then alright. Andy just keep holding my hand." I close my eyes and go into Reeva's head. She shows me the memory she picked out. She got into an argument with her friend then some anti-mutant people killed her friend and she couldn't do antything. It was sad really. I would've thought that Reeva had no friends, no heart. But she does I saw it first hand. I took myself and Andy out of the memory.

"Sorry that happened to you." Andy said.

"Yeah well I just want to make sure it doesn't happen to you two. Are you sure you two are okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I say careful not to speak on Andy's behalf because I feel like he isn't.

"Well then. I'll see you later." Reeva stands up and walks to the door then I see her aura change. Into a dark red. Danger. That means danger. I need to fix it.

"Actually there is something." I spoke up. Reeva turned around and looked at me. "Andy's feeling a little homesick." I looked at Andy and nodded at him as if to tell him it was okay to talk about it.

"Yeah I'm just having a hard time away from Lauren you know. But Y/n makes it better." I blush at the compliment.

"Oh if that's it then I could help you with that. The triplets could."

"How?" Andy says.

"We ask Lauren to come here."

Andy smiles but he still doesn't know about my meeting with Lauren after the mission. And I already know she's not gonna like persuasion.

Here we go.