Chapter 23~ Help

*Loves I am so sorry I've been inactive. I promise I'll do better!! But just a slight warning there is heavy cursing at the end of this chapter so....much love~Bells❤️💛🧡🔔*

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Heavy Cursing⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Lauren. Lauren can you hear me?" I speak into the dark.

"Yeah, I'm here what do you need?" Lauren steps out of the shadows.

"I need you to know that Reeva has a plan to get you to join us." I look at her face, her eyes blackened and looks miserable. "You haven't been sleeping, have you?" I asked her concerned. A sort of sisterly concern. Maybe I'm missing my sister more than I think.

"Everytime I sleep I see the dream with Andy again and again."

"I can try to help."

"No, no it's okay. I'll figure it out."

"Alright...just be careful Lauren they're going to try to get you to their side. You need to get healthy and look out for yourself okay?"

"Yeah, yeah thanks."

"No problem. We still on for Sunday?"

"Yeah. See you soon Y/n."

"Get better Lauren."

I walk back into our room and Andy looks at me.

"What?" I ask moving closer to him.

"Why'd you step out?"

" 'Cause I wanted to."

"You're keeping secrets from me Y/n." Andy looked at me weirdly.

"So now you're a telepath Andy? Tell me what I'm thinking Andy! Tell me what number I'm thinking of!" I took a look at Andy's face and he looked hurt. I took a deep breath and spoke again. "Andy..."I made my way over to him and sat in his lap facing him. I put my arms around his neck and looked him in the eyes. "I'm sorry I snapped okay? It's just been stressful and I shouldn't take it out in you. But you should get some sleep you look tired."

"I'm not. Stop changing the conversation."

"Fine. You wanna know something Andy? Reeva was gonna hurt us. Right before I told her about your "home sickness" her aura was red Andy and red means danger."

"Well we're safe now."

"For now Andy. She doesn't like people with their own agendas." Andy looked at me with tired eyes. "You need to sleep Strucker."

"Yes that would be a good idea." The triplets walked into our room.

"Knock much?" I say irritated.

"Sorry but we should get this done as soon as possible." Esme said.

"Alright." I said flatly. "Be careful."

"This won't hurt Andy at all Y/n but, can I suggest you leave—-" I stopped her before she could finish her sentence.

"No." I said and that's all I needed to say. I didn't need to explain myself to them.