Chapter 18~ That L Word

*WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️DEALS WITH DEATH!!!!!*

*Also, y'all know how much I love your comments so I just wanted to shoutout @jasmeme266 for her comment last chapter that inspired some things for this chapter! As always much love~xoxo Bells 🔔❤️💛🧡*

Everything happens in slow motion.

Our hands connecting.

The feeling like Andy and I were one.

One body.

One mind.

One set of eyes.

One power.

A bright golden glow surrounded us but I could feel Andy turning his mind off and suddenly it was all normal again. I could feel all the pain again.

"Andy?" I croaked out sounding so small and weak. Andy pulled me in tight and squeezed my hand. I pull my other one off my stomach and it's covered in blood. "Andy?" I say again my voice cracking and tears brimming my eyes. "Andy?" I say again like it's going to help my situation. "I don't wanna die Andy." I say between sobs. He picks my up and puts me in the passengers seat of the car and puts pressure on my stomach.

"I'm not going to let you die. Do you hear me? Your gonna make it out of here. You're the strongest person I know. Okay? Please. I need you okay?" He says and he sounds like he is on the brink of tears as well. I nod my head yes and I can feel blood in my mouth. "That's my girl." He says and kisses the top head. "I'll be right back you stay alive okay?" I nod but before he goes I hold his hand.

"I like you a lot Andy." I say between gasping for air and feeling myself choking on my blood. I couldn't really told him I loved him yet because well it's still early but he was getting very close to being someone I loved so I just had to tell him some version of it before well...whatever happens.

"I like you a lot too." He smiles and squeezes my hand and leaves. Then I hear Turner talk.

"I didn't want to do that Andy. If you give her to us we can save her."

"I think we're good." I hear Andy say. Then I hear screaming and the sound of bones cracking and that's the last thing I hear before..

Darkness.

I can hear small snippets of conversations here and there. At first I heard:

"I can't help her Andy. Not here. We need to go to the clinic." Someone spoke. Sounded like a older woman.

"Reeva said you can work at a safe house." Andy says.

"I can't believe you Andy? After all this time? You want us to go into the enemies arms?" A younger woman said.

"Look she's special okay?" He says.

"Your just worried about what's Reeva is going to do with you. Everything is falling apart and now you wanna come back." The Younger girl said.

"She was the one who told me to come here because you can help!"

"Why us? Doesn't she have resources?"

"I don't know okay?! Please! Just save her! Okay? Please." I heard his voice breaking. My heart shattered just thinking about what kind of pain he is going through. It's funny the thing is that I care about Andy the most. I didn't want to die because of Andy. I didn't want to go because things were getting good.