Chapter 7~Choices, Choices

*Andy's P.O.V.*

"Okay. Now, who will go get her? I mean she just walked out on us I don't think she'll be coming back."

"She goes on duty at night sort of like a guard. Go retrieve her." Reeva says and walks off as if nothing happened.

"Don't look at me. I'm going with her. Have fun." Lorna walks off waving her hand.

"Great," I mumbled under my breath. "Let's go find us a mutant."

*Regular P.O.V*

I finally did what I wanted to do but I felt empty. Some way maybe finding Lorna was just an excuse to be a part of something bigger or to feel like I was doing something really important. It's stupid I know, to think that simply finding someone would give me those things but somehow this was different. It's too late now I think I burned that bridge and there is no going back.

I went to my post to do my daily night shift.

It was quiet tonight nothing out of the ordinary. And I was upset a little I needed something to get my mind off all that is happing. I needed to vent out my frustration so I decided to go into the abandoned west house on 54th street to clear my mind. I'll always go there just to punch a wall or yell at the top of my lungs. 

While on my way over there I heard something. A scream. Finally, I can do something important.

I ran near the scream and there he was 

the boy from before.