Darling?

"Finally!" I yelled as we made it to heavens arena. "Remember what I said Deann" chrollo spoke as deann jumped excitedly looking up at the building with her mouth wide open in shock. "I won't leave you alone most of the time I'll see you at your matches and I'll send you to your hotel every night with your mom until you can get your own room" he said as he patted her on her back as she ran inside and we did to.

I obviously did teach deann self defense and all the teachings I've learned from my family just more gentle and with much more patience than what my grandfather had taught me. He was brutal and so was my dad but in the end they wanted to create an elite assassin and Nen user and they did of course. Deann also learned a few things from chrollo so she wasn't entering the battlefield with no knowledge.

Once we were inside I instantly looked around and remembered so many things of my past years here. Not only did I meet chrollo here many years ago when I was 14 because I couldn't beat him, We didn't get along until I was 16 when we were deemed unbeatable and we had a tie in a match and every match after that and then he asked me to go meteor City with him but I refused and then he disappeared until my so called wedding night where we reunited. I also met Hisoka in heavens arena when I was 16 a week after chrollo left and I fell in love with the clown only to be left the fool down the aisle at 18 with deann. I sighed softly then chrollo looked my way and held my hand as he brought it up to his lips and kissed my knuckles looking directly at me as he pulled me towards him as we signed deann up and brought her out to her first match. She did well on her first day and managed to go up to the 30th floor before she got tired and we went out to get dinner and bring her to the hotel. "I'll pick you up in the morning" said chrollo as he laid her down on her bed and kissed her forehead as she mumbled an "okay daddy" and fell asleep. We locked the hotel room and left the hotel as we walked outside. "I'll only be here until tomorrow night then I'll go see how the remodeling is going and I'll be back soon" he said as he held my hand and faced me I slightly pouted. "I understand" I said as he held my chin with his thumb and index finger as he made me face him. "You're adorable, I'll be back soon I promise so let's enjoy tonight and what we have left before I go... okay darling?" He asked as I tackled him in a hug and smothered him with kisses as the street was filled with his laughter and I enjoyed the sound till it's fullest or should I say until we made it to his room in heavens arena remembering to lock the door.

The night was passionate as he held me in his arms and his sweet kisses going around my body. It always reminded me that he'd always do it. Like he was worshiping my body and the way his tongue moved between my inner thighs as he brought pure pleasure from that alone. While his teasingly fingers would touch me in more than one way. He would be so gentle with me but occasionally he'd slip and become rough but I didn't mind one bit. The room was filled again with my screams in ecstasy and his sweet moans that occasionally slipped out. One round after another in the night we were two bodies that couldn't get enough of each other. Chrollo always let me finish on top of him as we both finish together and would always look up at me with adoration on his face as he held my hips and we rode out our high. Once we finished he held me tightly in his arms as he held my head against his chest and he hummed me to sleep while he placed one kiss on my forehead.

As the morning sun lightened in his room filled with big windows looking over the city. He kissed my shoulders and then my neck as he also smothered my face with kisses causing me to giggle. "Oh how I love mornings like this" I said as I tangled my fingers in his hair as he looked down at me and kissed my nose before he kissed my lips. "I'll go pick up deann you stay here" he whispered as I hummed in response and he kissed me one last time before he left and closed the door and I got up with a sheet covering my body and peaked my head out the door to see chrollo turn the corner and heard the elevator and as I was going to head in the room again I turned my head the other way to see hisoka leaving his room next door and he began walking down the hall. "Wrong time Darling?" He asked as his eyes looked at my attire causing my breath to stop for a second but I evened it out as I crossed my arms ontop of the sheet currently covering my body.