Kiriko

"How old are you?~" a guy in a suit asked as gon pulled me away causing me to smile at how protective he was. "She's married" Gon said as the man looked at my neck and gulped. "My bad I didn't see" he said as I rolled my eyes. "My name is leorio" he said as he held out his hand. "I'm y/n and this-" I was cut off. "I'm gon!" Gon said as he rose his hand up causing me to laugh. The captain laughed and told us to state the reason why we wanted to become a hunter. Gon stayed his as i was next. "Your really going to say your reason?" Leorio asked as I shrugged. "I am doing this to fulfill a promise I made to him (gon) but I guess a license would be nice I mean you are allowed to kill freely right? Not like I need it" I said with a smirk as leorio and kurapika both tensed up as the captain laughed. "Yes that's right" he said as I shrugged again "can I check outside now?" I asked as the captain nodded and I went out the room towards the storm as the rain hit my face. I breathed in a sigh and hugged myself. I wished chrollo was here remembering nine years ago when we saw each other on the ship. I leaned towards the back of the ship as I dozed off where a piece of wood covered me. I soon woke up as gon shook me awake. "The ship is about to land y/n" he said as I crawled out and covered my eyes from the sun. I hissed then gon took my hand as we waited for the ship to stop.

Everyone walked off the boat as I stuffed my back pack once again. The captain of the ship gave us directions to go towards the tree on the mountain and I followed gon, kurapika and leorio. I let out an annoyed sigh once I turned my head back again to see a man following us but I calmed the urge to kill him and looked straight ahead.

Once we entered the 'abandon' town we were blocked by people. The old women told us we had to answer a question. I had no interest in the talk so I leaned my back against a building and enjoyed the little show that was happening infront of me. "Are you ready to go?" Gon asked as he took my hand and we continued to walk. "Yeah let's get going" I said as me and gon began to run ahead while leorio began to complain.

It was night as we got closer to the next pre trial. The lights were off as we approached the lodge. I heard a twig snap on my right side and I ran after it leaving gon and his friends. I pointed my nose in the air as I picked up a scent of a beast I once fought against when I was 16 or so. It was familiar maybe it was the same one what would be the chances of that happening? Well they aren't really that low with my luck... I let out a long sigh. What were their names again? Right Kiriko the beast that looks like rat and a fox... I shuddered at the thought of confronting one of them again or the same one...

"It's been awhile" it whispered in the trees. "It sure has" I said as I set my back pack down. "Now are we going to this or not?" I asked as I heard it laugh and it stepped out of the trees as it's tall figure approached.