Chrollo vs Silva's Blessing

"Oh look at you" she said as she reached her arms out towards me. "I'm sorry I left without giving you a proper goodbye" I said as I sat by her and went in for a hug. "It's fine my dear at least you're here now that's all that matters but I bet you won't be here to long?" She asked as I nodded and turned my head over the shoulder to see chrollo looking down at me with soft eyes as I smiled. "You're right it will only be for tonight and then I'll leave with chrollo tomorrow morning after I check up on dad and killua" I said as great grandmother squeezed my hand slightly and I pressed back. "You've changed so much you're even more lovely than I last saw you before your wedding day happened" she said asy breath hitched a bit before chrollo rubbed my back smoothingly.

The door closed behind us as we stepped into the hallway. "She seemed to like you" I told chrollo as he smiled in my direction. Chrollo took my left hand and brought it to his chest before he held my hand and we walked down stairs and outside to my dads office. The door opened as we stood in front of it and walked inside in sync. Before I could say anything or make another movement I was brought into a bone crushing hug by father as he let me go soon. He was always soft around me but always cold to others. "How have you been y/n?" He asked as looked at me with a smile. "I've been great father thank you for asking" I said as I grabbed chrollos hand. "All thanks to chrollo of course" I said as chrollo stepped closer and my fathers attitude changed. "Even if he did give you out?" He asked as he crossed his arms. "I made him pay for it if course" I said as I smirked at chrollo as he looked away nervously. "Now he wants to ask for your hand in marriage" he said as chrollo nodded "yes sir I would like your blessing if possible to marry your daughter" chrollo said "my blessing?" My father asked "what makes you think you are worth my blessing and my daughter" he said as I gulped. "Y/n you may leave I'd like to speak with chrollo alone" my dad said as I nodded and squeezed chrollos hand in reassurance and did the same as I walked out.

I walked down the halls as gotoh stood in the middle of the house starring at me with a warm smile to which I returned as I walked up to him. "It's been a while miss" he said as I rolled my eyes "you haven't changed gotoh" I said as I looked at him "you did to y/n" he said as he walked away and I went to my old room.

Once I opened my room everything was clean and in the order I had it when I left except for a few candy wrappers on the bed and I smiled knowing it was killua's doing. I began to clean the wrappers from the bed when I noticed in the corner of the room there were presents. I walked towards them and I saw they were mostly from Silva and killua. Mostly things for sketching and paints. Then there was a knock on the door and un came in a few maids.