Familiar

We both looked into each others eyes as I glared at him and he had his eyes narrowed down on me. He held my wrist tight as I got out of hold of his hands he'd grab them again and again. "Listen to me" he said as I pushed him away. "I don't want to! I can't believe you sold me out!" I yelled as he tried grabbing me again. "Just go! I don't want to see you here chrollo you gave away my location for a business deal I just hope it was worth it" I said as I turned around and faced the kitchen. I heard shuffling in the room and felt his presence behind me but before I could do anything he already had me caged in his arms as my back hit his chest. "I'm not leaving" he whispered as he rested his head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry y/n I know I shouldn't have done that" he said as he kissed my neck up to my collar bone. "Sex isn't going to fix this right now chrollo" I said as I got out of his grip for a second only to be sat down on the table as he stood between my legs. While 8 years had past chrollo and me developed a relationship of sorts "Are you sure about that?" He whispered in my ear as it sent goose bumps down my spine causing my back to arch and my chest hit his. He smirked at the effect he had on me. He took my right hand in his as he looked at my knuckles were the ring still stayed. "Why do you still insist on wearing his ring? What about the one I got for you" He asked as he looked at Hisoka's engagement ring. I pulled my hand back causing him to frown. "How long are we going to play this game y/n?" He asked as I turned around. "I don't know what you mean chrollo" I said as I stood still and he placed his hands on my waist keeping me in place. "This" he said as he gestured between the two of us. "I got you an engagement ring years ago because I promised to stay by yours and deanns side but you still have his ring... we could get married you're parents would approve of me" he said as he leaned in closer. "They also approved of him without even meeting him and look how he left me" I said as chrollo's grip tightened on my waist. "Be with me y/n I've shown you just how loyal I am to you" he said as I rested my forehead on his chest. "Isn't this enough?" I asked "I'm just scared okay chrollo even if I was taught to be fearless I can't bare the thought of you leaving me at the alter to" I said as chrollo wrapped his hands around my figure. "That's not going to happen because you're dad and grand father would have me dead" he said as a joke trying to lighten up the mood. "I'll be in the mansion with your father by the time you finish you're hunter exam meet me their and give me your response" he said as he kissed my forehead as I whispered a 'thank you' and held him tightly.

"Happy birthday Deann!" I yelled as I threw her door open and she jolted awake. chrollo came in a few seconds later hiding his hands behind his back. I raised an eyebrow but said nothing as I saw Chrollo sit on her bed and reveal his arms to show a small box. He opened it to reveal a beautiful necklace with a diamond. As he took it out he placed it around deann's neck. "Thank you daddy!" She yelled as she hugged him causing the both of us to laugh. Deann let him go and I walked up to him as he stood up from the bed and held me by my waist. "You should get ready gon said he had a surprise for you in the woods" I told her as she ran out of bed and into the bathroom to change. "So what are we going to do today?" I asked chrollo as I faced him. He looked lost in thought. "Chrollo?" I asked as he looked at me after a few seconds. "Her eyes always surprise me" he said as I tilted my head and looked at him confused. "They look familiar" he said with a shrug as we made our way to the kitchen. 'Familiar?' I asked myself 'that couldn't be true maybe his mistaken in familiarity?' I tried brushing the thought that chrollo might know hisoka I sure hoped they didn't.