Normal

The next people that came in the next couple of hours were Illumi and the ninja guy. I saw that from across the room I saw hisoka staring at me with a humane smile on his features. One I saw years ago when he was with me. I mentally shook down to my bones as I rolled my eyes and looked away. That was ancient history.

I closed my eyes as I leaned on the wall and dozed off. I thought of Deann and what she might be doing with mito while I was away. Then my thoughts went to chrollo and how he said he would be waiting at my parents house. Was I going to follow through with a marriage? Would I have to tell my parents about Deann.

I was wrapped around illumi's scent when I woke up. I saw that he had laid my head on his thighs as he ate in silence. "You know" I said as I rubbed my eyes and looked at Illumi. "You're much more handsome without your pins" I said as I touched one and he stared at me. "How's mom and dad?" I asked as I looked in my bag and took out another piece of paper to begin to sketch. "Dad is doing fine but he is rather angry that you left and Mom was really looking forward to make you feel better after we told her what happened except for the baby of course" he said as I nodded. "So what's her name?" He asked as I tried not to tense at the question. "Who?" I asked as I began to sketch "The h/c with yellow eyes I know she's your daughter" he said as I sighed. "I didn't tell dad" he said as I looked at him. "Thank you" I said as I smiled slightly. "Her name is Deann" I said as he nodded and gave me a small smile in return. "She seems to have your personality" he said as I nodded in agreement. "She does but she has a much more shorter temper then mine" I said as I sketch out chrollo once again a memory that I remember so vividly. He laid on my couch as he went through that notebook of his.

I spent my time sketching and talking with Illumi that I didn't notice others coming in. There was only one minute left and I was looking for gon and killua. Eventually the door opened and it reveal them as I quickly put my things in my bag I ran to the boys as I hugged both of them for coming out alive and well. Another door opened as the light blinded half of the competition I walked outside.

The wind felt amazing as I almost let a moan slip out I turned and saw hisoka smirking at me because he knew that I loved feeling of the wind hitting my body after being inside for a while. The instructor showed us where the fourth phase was being held and he told us to pick a number from the box. It was great that I memorised everyone's face and number for this. I hid my number in my bag as hisoka grabbed his number and I was next. I soon got the card I went back to my place. Everyone started to get the numbers I saw hisoka glance my way as I looked away trying not to seem bothered by anything he would. We were instructed to take off the sticker and I saw that I got the number 89. I looked to my left and saw my target. This was going to be fun.

We all went on a boat as killua and gon sat on my sides. "So killua how was y/n when she lived with you" gon asked as killua looked at the sky then at me. I was leaned back and closed my eyes as if I was sleeping. "Y/n was amazing after every mission she would come back and bring me candy not to mention she was more human then anyone in my household but I always knew deep down she was sad and she looked for a family something or someone to call her home and to love and while she had me it wasn't the same because we couldn't live normal lives" killua said as he sighed. "I hoped ever since she left that she was living a normal life and happy and I can see she is" he said as gon hummed in agreement.

It was true was killua said all I ever wanted since I was little was to live a normal life. But with my parents being top notch assassin's that was out of the question. I happy killua hoped for the best for me when I left and glad he didn't hate me for leaving him. I knew home was where the people you loved where at. That's what 8 years taught me from being with chrollo and Deann. I was happy and home with them beside me but what was hisoka doing and what did he want with me now? Would he get in the way of my home and happiness? I didn't know.