The fool

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" I asked hisoka as he held onto my waist carefully. "It's our wedding day of course I am" he said before he kissed me. "I can't wait to have the both you in my life" he said as he touched my small baby bump causing me to giggle. "I have to go I'll see you tomorrow" I said as I kissed him good bye and got in the taxi as we headed into the zoldyck family mansion. It was 6 pm as I made my way through the door and was greeted by my favorite buddy Mike. He laid on the ground as I ruffled his hair. "Lady y/n" gotoh said as I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "Your great grandmother is asking for your presence" he said as I waved my hand in the air. "It's alright I'll meet up with her after seeing my father first" I said as I walked off. "Y/n..." he said above a whisper as he looked my way but I disappeared from his sight.

"Father I'm back" I said as I crossed my arms and stood in front of him and illumi. Silva brought me in a hug and patted my head. "I can't believe tomorrow you are going to be married" he said as looked at me with a small smile. "I can't wait to finally meet the groom" he said as I chuckled nervously at the thought of how hisoka would react with meeting my dad. "Are there any missions I need to do after my wedding tomorrow?" I asked my father as he shook his head. "Let your brothers take care of it" Silva said as I nodded "I have some business I need to talk about with your brother I'll see you tomorrow in the morning" he said as I dismissed myself from both of them.

I walked in the halls as I was face to face with my little brother killua. He ran into my arms as I picked him up and held him close to me. "You're back!" he said as I nodded "is it true your leaving me again?" He asked as I stopped walking and looked at him. "I'm getting married there is a difference my dear brother but I'll be close by don't worry" I said as I kissed his cheek causing him to giggle. "Illumi says that that everything will change" he said with a pout. "Yeah things are going to change but for the better" I said as I put him down on the floor and walked up the steps towards my grandmothers room. "Go to my room and wait for me there I got you candy from my mission" I said as Killua's face brightened and he quickly ran off.

I knocked on the door three times before a maid opened the door and let me in. "Good evening grand mother" I said as I walked towards her bed. She held out her hands for me to grab and I did. "Is it tomorrow?" She asked as I nodded with a smile. "Oh good... y/n how long are you going to keep that baby a secret from your family except for me?" She asked as I tightened my grip on her hands. "If father found out I was pregnant before my wedding day he'd kill hisoka" I said as she shook her head. "I highly doubt that your father is a very kind man" she said as i looked away. "I'll tell them after the wedding tomorrow" I said as she nodded. "Well get some rest then and I'll see you tomorrow at church" she said as she dismissed me.

I walked down to my room as I opened the door to see killua in my bed with half of of the candy wrappers scattered around. "Killua! You're eating too much candy you'll get a tummy ache" I said as I looked at him and he smiled and showed me the candy in his mouth. "Ew gross hurry up and eat it" I said as I cleaned up the wrappers.

I slept with killua in my arms as he dozed off after I forced him to brush his teeth. I laid on my back as he slept on my right side. "Tomorrow I'm getting married" I told myself as I thought of my memories with hisoka. I remember we met the first time at heavens arena when I was six years old when my father left me there as a way to train and we met again couple years later and kept in contact in secret. I remembered that I taught him lots of stuff from my family and how to use nen and ren properly. I couldn't wait for a few hours when I'd call him my husband. I let out a sigh and curled up to killua and slept for the remainder of the hours left.

In the morning I was woken up by many maids entering my room. I let go of killua as the maids pushed me into the bathroom and started to groom and bathe my whole entire body. After that they dressed me into my wedding dress and did my hair and make up. Once they finished I stood in front of the mirror as my father came into the room and hugged me tightly before he let go "you look gorgeous" he said as I smiled "thank you" was all I said. "I think we should get going" I said as I looked at my dads watch as he nodded and we rushed down stairs and into the car to head to the ceremony in church. I sat next to my dad as he looked down on me. "Nervous?" He asked as I nodded. "I was nervous when I married your mother to" he said as a way of comfort. I don't know why but I felt like everything was happening way to quick. I mean, was I positive I wanted to force hisoka to marry me because I was pregnant? I even begged for my parents blessing to have this wedding. Was I the one pushing him?

My dad and I stood in front of the church as gotoh walked out the empty church. "The groom hasn't arrived yet" he said to us as I looked around at the time the wedding was going to start in an hour or so. 'Are you serious?' I asked myself. I felt myself start to panic but I hid it as Gotoh turned to me "there was a note" he said as he passed me a piece of paper and I began to read it.

Hisoka was so dead the next time I saw him. I felt humiliated as I stood in front of the alter. I held onto my stomach as I held back tears. My father took the paper and read the note before he crumbled it in his hand as he escorted me back inside the car and closed the door as he rolled down the window. "Tell the guest when they arrive that the wedding is canceled and that the bride ran away instead of the groom" Silva told gotoh as he nodded and we went back into the mansion.