Decision

I gulped as I threw my shoulders back and I stepped forward I already made my decision as I put both my hands on the door and pushed with ease the seven doors opened and I stepped inside as I saw mike running up towards me. Then he was leaning his giant head against my body as I hugged his snout and he looked at me and wagged his tail. Then he kneeled down waiting for me to climb up his back which I did as he took me to the mansion as I passed some of the butlers and staff working currently. I peaked from mike's head to see a silhouette standing in front of the mansion as I smiled and jumped off mike and ran into chrollo's open arms and he held me tightly against him holding me by my waist breathing in each others scent as he lifted one of his hands and rested it on my cheek as he brought me in for a kiss to which I gladly returned as we stood there passionately melting our lips together we pulled apart for a breather as I cupped chrollos face in my hands and he leaned into my touch. "I didn't know if you'd show up or not I'm glad... I missed you" he said as he leaned his forehead against mine and I kissed the tip of his nose as he chuckled softly "not as much as I missed you" I said back as he kissed my forehead while he lifted his hands to touch mine and squeeze them then his eyes softened as he put them in front of his face looking at my fingers. "You don't have the ring anymore?" he questioned softly and before I could say anything he brought me in for another passionate kiss while he bit my lip softly  and I slipped a small delightful moan that made him lean his body against mine rougher as I felt his body heat against my body as his hands remained just below my waist and he brought me in for another hug as I breathed in his scent and he buried his face in the crook of my neck while giving me his sweet neck kisses as I gave him one kiss on the neck to which he groaned and brought his lips to mine again. "Get a room you two" a voice said as I smiled and pulled away hesitantly as did chrollo as I turned around and saw my mother. "Hello mother" I said as I saw her bandages and tried not to wince as I approached her and she took my hands into hers and gave them a squeezed. "I was worried you know, I know we didn't have a strong bond but I'm changing and so is your father who is currently waiting for you and chrollo" she said as I tensed up but chrollo soothed me as he rested his hand behind my waist and squeezed my side reassuringly. "Dad can wait I want to see great grandma with chrollo" I said as I disappeared without a second to have my mother tell me otherwise. I ran up the stairs while holding chrollos hand as I knocked on the door as I was greeted by the same maid years ago with a gasp as she stepped aside and I went in as I turned to see chrollo and the maid closed the door behind us. "Hello great grandma I'm back" I whispered as I slowly approached the bed and she opened her eyes as she gave me a small smile.