Ever been stabbed in the back?

My door creeped open as I was sitting in bed while on the phone with deann. I looked at the person standing in my door way to see machi. I rolled my eyes before I whispered to deann a quick 'I love you' and hung up as I stood from bed. "Do I get to know the pleasure of being in the lovely company of my backstabbing best friend?" I asked as I crossed my hands over my chest. She looked at me up and down with a smug look I wished I could slap off but I kept my composure "Seems like hisoka leaving you made you nothing but a whore for my leader chrollo" she sang as she walked into the room swinging her hips. "Not a whore per say, but his fiancé and As in" I cut off as I showed her the ring chrollo had slipped on my finger at my parents mansion. "Making love with my Future husband" I said as I cleaned the dirt under my finger nails. She frowned for a minute before she smirked. "Let's see if he will actually show up to the wedding this time" she said as I glared at her the comment stung and before I could say anything back there was three faint knocks on my door only to turn and face Hisoka with his hand up and index finger against the door with a low smile on his face. 'Please come on in to my room traumatic past'

"Get out!" I yelled as both machi and hisoka in the same room for half an hour triggered my brain into panic. 'So much for staying calm and collected'. The memories were flooding back from before my wedding day when I told machi that me and hisoka were going to get married and how I held her close to my heart just like I did with hisoka too.

Flash back
9 years earlier

"Machi!!!!" I yelled as she walked off her ship and into the mainland where I was waiting for her. I jumped onto her when she was at arms length and indulged her in a hug. She hugged me back and I smiled. "I've missed you" I whispered into her ear as I grabbed her arm and we started walking into the towns direction. "I'm so glad chrollo gave you permission to hang out with me for a while" I said as I held onto her arm. "Of course he did, You already know he has a soft spot for you" she said rather bitterly but I didn't pay it any attention at the time. Machi and me met each other after I met chrollo and he introduced me to the phantom troupe years after and me and machi, Shizuku, and Feitan (surprisingly) hit it off instantly. "This is where my boyfriend lives" I told her as I walked closer to the door and unlocked it with the key I had and walked in. "Take a seat I think he is still home" I said as machi sat down in the living room after she closed the front door. I walked into the hallway and went to hisoka's room as I saw he was still sleeping peacefully I sat beside him and hovered over him as I pestered him with kisses starting from his cheek to his jaw and down his neck. I knew he had woken up the moment I started kissing his cheek but he loved this routine. As I was going to lift my head he stretched his arms out and pulled me into bed with him. I looked up and saw him giving me a lazy smile before I kissed his lips and he groaned in delight as he placed his hands on my waist before I removed my lips from his he bit my bottom lip softly the way I melted into him and I could pounce on him any and every time he did that and he knew it. "Good morning handsome" I whispered as he looked at me then pecked my swollen lips before he hovered on top of me and kissed me while one hand held him up on the bed and caged me his other arm went for behind my neck and he deepened the kiss. It took all my self restraint to separate because I felt my favorite part of his body pressing on my stomach bare stomach as my shirt went up by being tossed on the bed. Yes Hisoka slept naked. He frowned when I got out of his grasp and sat on the bed. "We have a guest" I said as walked to his closet and threw him a pair of boxers and pants with a shirt. He caught the boxers in one hand and the rest fell on the bed. He got up from the bed and slipped the boxers on as he made his way towards me  and he grabbed my hips as he pulled me close to him. "We will continue this" he whispered as I nodded and he walked to the bed and slipped the pants "let's get this over so that I can have you on your knees quickly" he said as he headed for the door with his shirt as he slipped it on while walking to the living room and I quickly followed behind. To see machi still sat on the couch still sitting a bit awkwardly. As she stared at us the look that was exchanged between the two was obvious but at that time I was so over the moon on Hisoka I didn't know but I should've knew better especially since in my line of field you had to be observant and ready.