If You Don't Want It Give It Back

"I can hear" I said as I opened my eyes and hisoka crouched down to me "and your scent is strong to" I said looked into his eyes the eyes I onces loved so desperately. I crossed my legs and crossed my arms as I raised an eyebrow towards him. "I wanted to give this back to you" he said as he showed me the ring again. "It's not mine I don't need it" I said as I shook my head. He frowned before he took my left hand but I pulled away. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked as I looked at him and he pulled out a piece of paper as he slowly unfolded it and turned it to me. It was the sketch I made on the ship that I drew of him. "Y/n I really don't know how to act with you but after I saw you again I'm feeling anxious and I don't know why or what to do" he said as I rolled my eyes. "Yeah? Well the feeling isn't mutual" I said as I looked at his glowing eyes and I saw Deann for a second her sweet innocent foolish eyes as I flinched back a little bit. "I have to go" I said as I stood up but he took my wrist and stood up. I turned and looked up at him as the moonlight glowed in the dark room we were in. "I'm telling the truth" he said as I scoffed and released my wrist. "That's what you said last time and where did that leave me? Alone in the alter and with a note telling me the moments we shared were lies because you used me" I said with a shaky breath as if I was going to cry as I saw hisoka actually flinch back as if he took a hard blow. I took my bag from off the ground and walked away.

I later found the room kurapika and leorio were in and I stayed with them. When we woke up I saw killua clinging to my side sound asleep then I saw his hand covered in a small amount of blood. I knew it wasn't his as I opened my back pack and took out some tissues and wiped it off then I just ran my fingers through his hair as he leaned into my touch. I smiled and kissed his furrowed eyebrows causing them to relax.

Once we arrived in the third phase we were given 72 hours to get down. I began to walk around leaving gon and his group and noticed some parts of the floor sounded hollow. I looked around before I knocked on the floor as I saw hisoka standing behind me and I fell down as he jumped in with me. Once we looked around the room we fell in as their was a  flame illuminating the room and we saw two wrist timers. Me and hisoka both put them on and a gate opened as we made our way quietly because I had nothing to talk to him about.

"You know I looked for you" hisoka said breaking the silence. "I'm know you don't believe me after everything that I did before" he continued but I cut him off. "you think I want to be with you in this very moment? Your presence is just a reminder that you used me and not to mention humiliated me years ago I hope you're happy" I said as we stopped in a room where prisoners stood in the middle. I rolled my eyes as I walked past them and their bodies fell on the floor. I had no time to waste I wanted to get away from hisoka as fast as possible. I continued walking and he walked behind me and we didn't talk.

We opened the final trail as I wiped away the blood off me and I leaned against the wall as another prisoner sat in the middle of the room. "I've been waiting for you hisoka" the man said as he raised his head revealing four scars on his face. "I'm not examiner this year, I'm here for revenge... Ever since the last exam all I've thought about is killing you" he said as I snorted a little bit but I covered my mouth and looked away. "What's so funny sweetheart?" He asked as he took out his blades. I just shook my hand and looked back at him. "It sounds pretty pathetic your so called revenge will be you losing your life this guy doesn't care about anything or anyone but you do you I guess" I said and I could have sworn hurt flickered in his eyes. "Today's the day I get payback for all the scars you've given me" he said as I sat down and looked at the scene infront of me. Hisoka was graceful as he dodged all the blades that were thrown his way. "Hisoka watch out!" I yelled before I could stop myself as I cringed at the sight of a blade cutting through his waist. The man continued and hisoka caught two blades and decapitated the guy.

The door opened as hisoka stepped in first and then I did behind him. 16hr:17min was the total time we took to get out. I looked at hisoka and then where he was bleeding. I hated that I still cared even after everything he did to me. I opened my backpack and passed him a shirt I packed and tossed it his way as he caught it. "Tie it around your wounds so the bleeding stops" I said as I sat somewhere else. "My my youre caring about me" he said in a teasing tone as I closed my eyes. "If you don't want it give it back" as I heard a small chuckle and a small "no I'll keep it" from him.