Deann

Once I woke up on the last day chrollo would be staying for I was blinded by the sun as I groaned and got out of bed. I made my way out to the kitchen as I saw him in the kitchen. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked as he smiled. "you looked exhausted so I let you sleep, yesterday was a little bit extreme that gon boy sure is hard to locate we took hours just to find him only to see he was in the woods making arrows again" he said as he set down my plate. "Yeah he really is something" I said as yawned and sat at the table where my plate sat at. I dug into the food and chrollo sat in front of me. "I'm leaving in a few hours" he said as I looked back up at him. I finished chewing as I looked away. "7 months is a long time" I said as he took a hold of my hand. "I'll see if I can come back sooner to see you guys again" he said as I shrugged. "Yeah gon is gonna miss you" I said as he shook his head. "I meant you and the baby" he said as I smiled at him. That shouldn't have made me feel warm and fuzzy inside but it did and I was truly happy.

"Do you have everything?" I asked chrollo as he turned to me and patted my head. "Yes of course I do how can I forget when my dear wife keeps asking every minute since we left home" he said as I blushed and turned to mito and gon as they went up to chrollo and said bye. "I'll see you in seven months" chrollo said as he waved me goodbye and boarded the ship.

I spent the rest of the six months of my pregnancy with gon and mito taking care of me. Occasionally I got letters from chrollo asking about how I was doing and what he was currently working on. I was currently with gon when my water broke. He looked at me then at his house from my window. "I'll go get aunt mito!" He yelled as I nodded and we both parted. He left to his house and I went into the bath tub and sat there.

An hour later I was in utter hell no one was here and I laid in the tub. Even with all my training or torture this pain was unbearable. I had sweat soaking my forehead as the bathroom door opened to reveal chrollo? I looked up confused "I must be hallucinating" I said as I let out a dry laugh and tilted my head to the tub. "Y/n I'm right here I passed by gon and he told me everything" he said as he took a towel and wiped my forehead gently. "Oh my! Y/n" mito said as she also rushed into the bathroom with a labor nurse and set out some supplies on the floor. Chrollo just caressed my head and wiped the sweat from my forehead with every grunt and scream that escaped my mouth.

It took hours to finally give the last push and bare the last of my contractions. I finally heard the babies cry as it left my body. I laid in the tub exhausted as mito turned on the water and started to clean me and the baby up as Chrollo helped to. "She's a beauty isn't she?" Mito asked as she wrapped up my crying baby in a towel with the nurse and turned her to Chrollo as he drained the water from the tub. "She really is" he said as he dryed his hands with the towel and picked her up and she became quite. Mito finally helped me out of the tub and change into a different pair of clothes as she laid me down on my bed. Chrollo stepped into the room a few minutes later. "what are you going to name her?" Mito asked as she looked over chrollos shoulder to see the baby. "Such beautiful eyes" she said as chrollo stepped to the side and handed me my baby. My heart stopped when Hisoka's yellow cat like eyes looked back at me. "Deann" I blurted as they all looked at me. "I'll name her Deann" I said as I caressed her small face in my hand and she leaned into my touch looking up at me with her fathers burning eyes. I didn't know I was crying until her small hand reached my face and she cleared a tear away. "I'll get going I'll leave you guys for now I'm going to be back to check on you later okay?" Mito said as she made her way out the bedroom door. Chrollo made his way to the bed and sat next to me. "She has your nose" he whispered as he looked at me "yeah you think so?" I said with a smile as Deann moved her focus to chrollo. "I'm glad I left my family" I said as I looked at Deann "Now all I have to do is stay hidden for as long as possible" I said as chrollo nodded in agreement.