A Dead Man

His hands stayed on my hips as I punched his chest but he held on tighter which made me gasp and he took advantage as he slid his tongue into my mouth. Maybe years ago this would've been romantic and I would have my breath taken from me but not now. Before I knew it I bit his tongue as he pulled back and I spit on the ground because I bit down hard enough to make him bleed. He looked shocked at first then his sadistic smile came in as I looked at him furious. "If you ever touch me or kiss me again you're a dead man hisoka!" I said as I wiped my mouth and began to walk away and this time he didn't follow me.

It's been two days since that incident I've been walking and running into people thinking they could steal my badge and well that didn't go well on their part especially with me being irritated and annoyed. I had a total of four people's badges while I was close to illumi and gave him the extra badge I had and then I left and waited for the boat to come by this time since I finished my task as I sat up a tree and stayed there for the next few days until a day before the boat is supposed to arrive as Gon jumped on the tree I was in. "Hey y/n! A lot of people finished the task" he said as he looked around and I nodded. I knew the people were there I just didn't really care. "How was it?" I asked as I smiled at him as he showed me to badges his and number 44 aka hisoka. I frowned as I looked at the badge and then at him. "It was intense I trained with my fishing rod" he said as he put the badges in his pockets then proceeded to show me his hands as I instantly went to mom mode and opened my bad to see If I had anything for the injury and luckily I had a small bottle of alcohol as I opened it and poured it on his hand as he bit on his lip so he wouldn't scream. "Better?" I asked a few minutes later as I raised my hand to touch his tears that he tried to fight off. "Better now thank you y/n" he said as he looked down and pointed to Leorio and kurapika. "I'm going to see if they finished are you coming?" He asked as I shook my head as he gave me a hug then jumped off the tree to join the boys.

In the morning I jumped off the tree as I waited at the center and stood there as killua ran into my arms and I gave him a hug back. "You did it" I said as I ruffled his hair and he smirked at me "of course I did" he said as I rolled my eyes playfully and saw illumi walking to the center to and then hisoka. I looked away and stared at the lady that called on everyone to check on the badges. I looked around for gon and his friends only to see them barely coming in sight as I smiled knowing he did it. Except he had a nasty bruise on one of his eyes that wasn't there yesterday.

We made it on the ship as we were talked to by the chairman for an interview. He asked
1. why I wanted to become a hunter
2. Out of the other applicants who am I keeping an eye out for
And final question
3. Who would I least want to fight
In all honesty I told him I wanted my license because 1 I'll be able to help gon and 2 it's very useful for any future missions my father might send me to. The second question answer was I'm keeping an eye out for hisoka and the final answer was no one in particular.

I was excused as I went out the room and found killua sound asleep in an empty room as I went by him and cuddled with him until we reached our next destination.