Aggressive Kiss

Hisoka's P.O.V.
1st memory:
"Hisoka~" y/n purred into my ear as her scent wrapped around me. I opened one eyelid and saw that she was smiling sweetly at me. "Good morning sleepy head you sure slept a lot," she said as she ran her hand down my chest lightly scratching it in the process as I let out a small satisfied groan. "Come on get up let's go have some fun," she said as she crawled on top of me and I held her hips as she giggled. "Let's have a few rounds before we go~," I said as I sat up and kissed her neck. "You said that last time and we were tangled together the whole day," she said as she pecked my lips softly. "You don't want to?" I asked with a smirk as she pouted and I chuckled against her sweet scent. "Don't complain then" I said as I laid her down on the bed as she looked up at me with loving eyes. 'I held her first in my arms'

2nd memory:
"Hisoka! Look!" She yelled as she saw a museum. "Let's go please?" She asked as she leaned her head on my chest as we walked down the street. "Alright we can go in" I said as she smiled brightly at me. 'Her smile was genuine and mine'

3rd memory:
"Can I kiss you?" She asked me as I smiled down at her as she lifted herself up on the tips of her toes and leaned in for a sweet and passionate kiss. 'Those sweet lips belonged only to me'

4th memory:
"Are you sure?" I asked once I laid her down on the soft mattress as she giggled and pulled me closer for a kiss. "If it's with you I'm positive you wouldn't hurt me" she said as I let out a light growl as her eyes brightened with love in the moonlight. 'Those eyes only looked at me'

I was startled awake with the ship stopping. It's been a while since I've had that memory in my dream again. I looked towards y/n as I saw her with the two boys. I frowned once I saw she still had markings of another man on her delicate and soft skin. We both made eye contact and she quickly looked away as I fisted the ring in my hand she no longer smiled at me... her precious smile that was once was mine was gone. I was a fool for sure I would have had her in my life as my equal but I messed that up to. I took a deep breath before I was told to get off the boat first and then she got off a few minutes after me. She left and I followed behind.

Y/n's P.O.V.

I took a deep breath as I turned around as I was faced with trees. "I know you're following me Hisoka," I said as he stepped out from behind a tree. "What do you want?" I asked as he walked towards me. "Just a talk," he said as I looked up at him. "Go ahead," I said as he smiled slightly. He took a few minutes to begin to talk. "I was young and stupid" he said as he followed behind me as I made my way deeper into the trees. "I don't know why I wanted to you with you but looking at you now and seeing that you're alive and healthy makes me feel relieved...I went to look for you" he repeated for the second time. "I went to the mansion and into your room only to find out you weren't there anymore I don't know why I went back but I did and now I know why" he said as he walked next to me. "Because a part of me loved you... I still do" he said as I rolled my eyes. "I want to meet our child" he said as I laughed a little. "We don't have one" I said as he frowned slightly. "Why do you keep denying it?" He asked as he put his hands in his pockets while playing with the ring between his fingers. I stopped in my tracks as I faced him "I loved you and I did everything for us to get married and I wanted to be a family I didn't want my child to grow up the same way I did and when I went to that church only to be left alone at the alter with a note saying you used me I wanted nothing to do with you so I killed it" I said as I stabbed his chest with my finger. "Now you have the nerve to try and getting back in my life you're clearly mistaken because someone took your place and I'm marrying him as soon as I finish this damn exam!" I said as I saw hisoka gulp nervously. "You're marrying him?" He asked as I backed away. "Yes I am" I said as I finally processed what I said I clarified that I was going to marry Chrollo. "Y/n-" I cut him off as I looked him in his eyes as he tried holding my shoulders only for me to step back. "I'm marrying Chrollo because I love him" I said as I stood my ground "from this day forward you'll finally be a memory and a lesson" I said as he looked worried as he approached closer and pulled me in for an aggressive kiss.