Behind the gate

Gons match was hard to watch as the ninja wanna be broke his arm I was infuriated as I stood by Leorio and kurapika were furious but calmed down as they saw how mad I was it was a "chilling cold fury" they said that they got goosebumps from being close to me they forgot they were mad to begin with. But gon got back up and I was proud as he kicked his opponent but fell towards the ground as he sat up and I smiled knowing that he was okay and that I shouldn't have worried to begin with.aa the guy talked about cutting gons legs off I just stared at him as he stood there unfazed as he said "well that's a problem" and I bursted our laughing as everyone stood there dumbfounded soon the others joined in on laughing but I crossed my arms and smiled knowing I didn't have to worry about him. Knowing how stubborn gon is and hanzo has a unique personality he wouldn't hurt him beyond repair or kill him but I will pay it back after the exam if I feel like it. I just watched the match unfold as Hanzo gave up the match but gon didn't want him to as I chuckled to myself. Gon was being too stubborn that Hanzo knocked him out and gave up the win as the other matches continued they took gon away. The matches passed by quickly as hisoka gave up his second match but won his third. Killua gave up his first match and then I saw he would have to go against illumi as frowned knowing this wasn't going to end well because it of illumi manipulating killua and having him fear him even if he did care for the boy. Illumi smiled as killua carefully approached. "It's been a while kill" he said which made killua look at illumis appearance a little closer as illumi took out the needles from his face killua looked shocked and scared and something in my gut didn't sit right as I looked at the two. "I heard you stabbed mom and milluki" he said as killua tried to remain unfazed but I could tell he was freaking out and by the way illumi said what killua did so casually... 'just what on earth happened as soon as I left?' I asked myself I knew we weren't a normal family but I didn't know we were super messed up. That's when I saw it illumi had started to use his aura and killua began to shrink as illumi told killua he wasnt cut out to be a hunter at least not yet. Then illumi took it further in trying to manipulate him into him not desiring anything but his wrong because the moment I saw killua and gon together I knew they were going to be friends but of course illumi keeps manipulating killua into thinking other wise that he got him mad and in his next match he killed his opponent which made him get disqualified and go back to the mansion. After we were announced we passed I slapped illumi for pushing killua like that and walked to gons room where he was currently staying at and wrote a letter that I'll be heading to my parents estate and left as they gave me my license I left trying to catch up with killua but I never did and I stood in front of the gate as the gate keeper greeted me and I just stood in front of the gate looking at it and thinking if this was the right decision to make because behind that gate is my family and more importantly chrollo.