Promise

"Let me go hisoka" I hissed as his body was firmly pressed on me from behind. "Why would I do that?" He asked as his head lowered to my neck and he paused as he saw the marks chrollo left behind. "You don't like sharing your toys remember?" I said as I threw my head back and hit his face making him loose his grip on me for a second but enough for me to get out of it. "It's not sharing I'm letting you have your fun whatever that is with Chrollo until you beg for me again" he said as he held his face blood spilled from his nose which now covered his hand. "Yeah in your dreams" I said as I tried not to show any concern over the blood that was now falling to the floor I turned and began walking away fast to my room.

Once I was inside I let out a big long sigh as my back hit the door and I slid down. Maybe whale island was a safe place for me back then only because it was an escape from how utterly broken hisoka left me and I always put up a front ever since I could remember like my mom. Everything I ran away from came back and hit me. Now I have deann and chrollo in my life but those hurt feelings I have for hisoka and the bits of my heart he still own are too much to bare. I let out a silent sob as my chest empties out in my room. Hisoka being here doesn't make since not only that but his obsession with wanting me back and wanting to meet deann too. After half an hour of me emotionally exhausting myself and over thinking I walk to the shower to wash up and head to bed.

The next day I am awaken and a letter slides through the floor and the door. "Great" I say as I open the letter and I read that someone wants to fight for my spot in heavens arena. I take a breath and roll my shoulders back. I have a week to train for a bit before the fight. I walk to the night stand and pick up the phone as I try placing a call to deanns hotel. The phone rings just once before I hear her loud and clear. "Morning mommy" she says as she giggles and a smile is brought to my lips. "Hey.. sweetly I won't be able to see you this week I'll come by when I can...." I take a break before I say the next "don't look for me in the arena and if you can I'd like you to avoid heavens arena for the time being" I hear her shuffling around before she answers "okay mommy" I frown a bit I hear her sadness. "I'll make it up to you promise" I say as I hear her slowly and lowly say "okay you promised no going back" she says as I smile slightly. We talked a bit more before a my door made a creaking sound I turned around.