Chapter 53

Harry's POV

I can't believe that Melissa is pregnant again. I'm so happy right now. I have an amazing son and I am marrying y he love of my life in a few weeks and now we have another baby on the way.

My life is perfect right now.

And here we are two hours after Melissa announced that she was pregnant. Tyler had started to complain about half an hour ago that he was tired and then crawled into my lap. I've kept a tight hold of him as he slept.

Mel is talking to Damian. So that was why Danny has been acting weird.

Mel finally came back over and sat down in the chair next to me. She moved some hair from Tyler's face with a smile.

"You okay?" she looked up at me and sent me a smile "I'm fantastic" I leant down and kissed her. Even after all these years I still get the feeling I got when he first kissed in her room.

My mum walked over to us and slipped her coat on "we're gonna head back to the hotel"

"Are we still on for tomorrow?" My mum nodded her head and pulled Melissa into a hug "I'll meet you at the shop at 10:30am"

"Bye" she kissed the top of my head and walked over to my father and Ben.

"We better get going as well" I stood up and readjusted Tyler so he was comfortable. We said goodbye to everyone as we made our way out of the restaurant and over to the car. I put Ty in the back before going into the drivers seat.

Melissa's POV

Tonight has been a really great night. I finally told Harry that I'm pregnant and his reaction was picture worthy. He has had that stupid smile on his face all night and kept his hand on my stomach when we were eating.

I slipped out of the clothes and put on my pyjamas before slipping into the bed. Harry walked in and unbuttoned his shirt and slipping off his shoulders. He smirked when he noticed I was watching. He slipped out of his jeans and crawled on top of me, resting his hands on each side of my head.

He smirked down at me and kissed me hard. I kissed him back just as hard and wrapped my arms around his neck. Harry ran his hand up my leg and under my shirt.  I managed to pull away "I'm already pregnant"

Harry kissed down my neck and up to my ear "please let me make you feel good" I pushed him away "I don't think that's a good idea"

"It's still quite early on. In a few months we won't be able to do this so now is our chance" I placed my hands on his chest and trailed down to his boxers to slip them off.

*-*-*-*

"Harry" I let out a gasp when he bit gently on my neck "I have to leave in 20 mintues" he moved my hair to my left shoulder and kissed the spot he had just bit "we only need 5 minutes"

Even though it was tempting, I sighed "I have to finish getting ready" Harry groaned but kept his arms around my waist. I looked back to the mirror and groaned "why did you give me these?"

The right side of my neck had two love bites and I have a couple on my collarbone.

"You love them" I groaned as I looked through my makeup bag for something to cover them "your mother is going to see these" I finally finished covering them off and pushed Harry off my so I could leave the bathroom and into the living room where Tyler was sitting in front of the TV.

"What are you two going to do while I'm out?" Harry walked over to the couch and sat down "well now that Damian is back he's gonna need a suit so we're taking him to get fitted and I need to pick up my suit anyway"

"Okay have fun" I walked over and kissed Harry "love you" I kissed Tyler on the cheek before walking out and running downstairs and into Steph's car.

Not knowing that may be the last time I saw them.

So in the next chapter the drama is gonna start again

Please check out my new story American Beauty

Twitter: @Lashton_x

Kik: KaitlynStylesx