Chapter 23

I put the last t-shirt into my suitcase before zipping it up. Tomorrow me and Harry are flying out to London for his parents wedding.

Harry doesn't show it but he is excited to meet Ben. I know that he misses his mom and I also know that he isn't okay with seeing his father again.

Once I had straightened up I felt arms snake around my waist and pull me back. I sucked in a breath when I felt soft lips leaving small kisses on my neck "are you done yet baby?"

I closed my eyes as I nodded my head "I am, are you?" Harry hummed against my skin "yes"

"Did you pack the tux?"

"Yes" he hesitated.

I pulled away from him and walked over to the closet and opened the door to see his tux still hanging up.

I took it and held it out as Harry groaned "I don't want to wear it" he is such a child.

"You are not turning up to that wedding with those jeans and one of your band t-shirts" Harry groaned but took the tux and put it in his suitcase.

While Harry was sulking I walked into the bathroom.

*

Once I had finished in the bathroom I walked back into the bedroom in only a towel covering me.

Harry was laying on the bed in nothing but his boxers. he looked up from his phone when I walked in. I could feel his gaze on me as I let the towel hit the floor and slip my underwear on and one of his old t-shirts.

I crawled into the bed and snuggled up against Harry. I fell asleep to him playing with my hair and humming in my ear.

Waking Harry up at 5am is so hard.

"Harry baby" Harry groaned and turned around, burying his head into the pillow I had been using "no"

"Flight 591 to London, England is now boarding"

Harry grabbed my hand as we walked through the crowd and showed the women our tickets before walking onto the plane.

Harry put our carry on's in the little cupboards above our seats before sitting down next to me and grabbing my hand, rubbing small patterns on the skin.

9 hours later we have arrived in London and are now in a taxi to the hotel. Harry's mom did say that we could stay at the house but Harry said that he didn't want to stay in the house with his father there or the memories that it held. I don't know what exactly happened there but something caused him to leave and go to Brooklyn.

The taxi stopped outside this hotel and Harry paid the driver as I waited patiently behind him. Harry grabbed his suitcase and mine as we walked into the hotel.

The women behind the reception desk was eying Harry with a look of lust in her eyes, completely ignoring me next to him.

"What is your name Handsome?"

"Styles" the women looked on the computer before nodding her head "room 219, second floor" she handed him the key.

"Will you be alone?" Is she serious?

Harry shook his head as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his side "no we're on our honeymoon"

The women behind the counter was completely embarrassed.

I gave her a fake smile as we walked up to the elevators.