Chapter 27

Harry was on the phone when I got outside. Once he had finished talking he hung up and sat down on the curb, I slowly walked over and sat down next to him.

"I know I said that I would try to forgive him but I just can't. The stuff that he said in there is the reason why I hate him so much"

"What did he say?" Harry shook his head as he rested his elbows on his knees "I am not repeating it"

It went quiet after that. A cab stopped in front of us and we got in in silence. Harry paid the driver once we had gotten to the hotel and got out , waiting for me.

Once we were in our room Harry walked over and fell down on the bed. I took my shoes off and laid down next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him "I am sorry"

I leant up and kissed his cheek "you have nothing to be sorry for" Harry sighed closing his eyes "I want a relationship with my mum again and I want to see Ben more but my dad crossed the line"

"He just wanted a fight"

"If you didn't stop me, that bastard would be in hospital"

I roller over so I was propped up on my arm "if you want we can stay till the wedding" Harry opened his eyes and I looked up at me "you sure?"

I nodded my head  as I ran my hand through his hair "the wedding is in 2 days. We can spend tomorrow together and then leave the day after the wedding" Harry didn't say anything, he just smiled and kissed me on the lips.

"Now, shall we order room service?"

When I awoke I was alone in the bed. I could hear the faint sound of the TV in the living room area and the shower in the bathroom.

I got out of the bed and walked into the living room to see a small head of curly hair. I walked closer and saw that Ben was sat on the couch watching Sponge Bob.

He looked up and sent me a huge smile which I returned. I turned around when I heard the bathroom door open. Harry walked out with only a towel around his waist.

I followed him into the bedroom "how come Ben is here?" Harry had taken the towel off and now was in a pair of jeans and slipping a T-shirt over his head.

"I went round this morning and offered to look after him for the day" I couldn't help but smile "I also rented a car so we can go to the zoo today"

Once I was dressed we walked out of the hotel and into the rented car.

"Ben Look!" Harry leant down and picked Ben up so he could see the Lion's better. Harry is going to be an amazing father one day.

Ben giggled as Harry swug him around with one arm before putting him back on the ground and walking over to me and placing his hand on my back.

"Your son is adorable!" We turned around to see an old lady watching Ben. I opened my mouth to speak but Harry spoke.

"Thank you"

A\N: the drama is coming very soon (well more drama)

please follow me on twitter @Lashton_x