Chapter 37

I am in love with the picture of Harry on the side it just... UGH PERFECT!

Please read the authors note at the end, it is important.

Harry's POV

When I got to the apartment Melissa wasn't by the window anymore but the bedroom door was closed so I guessed that she went to bed, it's only 1 in the afternoon.

One of the cameras was by the TV and one was on the bookshelf, in between two books, not very smart I know but Melissa never mentioned them.

Once I took the cameras I drove back to Danny's house to see Charlie sat at the dining table with 2 laptops in front of her. Niall was leaning over her as he typed something but every now and then he would lean down and kiss the top of her head.

I handed Liam the cameras as he typed something in his laptop and laid it down on the coffee table.

"You do understand this is going to take a couple of days" I sighed and sat down on the couch "I know"

**

And here we are three days later.

Louis and Ashton have been sat on the couch checking the camera footage but have found nothing so far.

Charlie has been looking through the security footage from the apartment building (after her and Niall hacked into the system) on one laptop it has the old footage and the second one has live footage.

Steph went to the apartment to see Melissa, I didn't really want her to stay there alone since she won't leave the apartment at all.

"How many cups have you had?" I sighed and filled another cup of coffee "don't know. I think this is my forth one"

"Jesus have you had any sleep?" I shook my head as I took a sip. I opened my mouth to talk but giggling from the living room stopped me.

Me and Danny shared a look before we walked in to see Louis and Ashton sitting on the couch with the laptop on the coffee table. They were trying to hold in their laughter.

"What are you two twits giggling at?" Danny walked over and looked over the couch.

He let out a (not so manly) scream as his eyed widened. He quickly leant over the couch and flipped the laptop shut "I will NEVER unsee that"

"What?" I walked over to where they were on and opened the laptop but my eyes widened at the video which was my naked back in front of the couch. You couldn't see Melissa but you could see her legs wrapped around my waist. I quickly closed the laptop and walked away with Louis and Ashton practically dying of laughter.

"I will admit it is payback" Danny shot me a look "How was that payback!"

"We walked in on you and Steph doing it on the couch!" That stopped them from laughing and I swear I have never seen them move so fast.

"HARRY! you need to see this" I walked into the dining room and sat on the chair next to Charlie "what's wrong?"

Charlie and Niall looked at each other before turning back to the laptop "this"

She pressed play and I watched as it showed Melissa and Danny leaving the elevator and into the lobby "this was the night they went out for dinner" Charlie held her finger up "Wait for it"

She fast forward it by two hours and watched as Danny and Mel walked back. into the building. At this point Danny walked into the room and watched next to me.

"That was when I dropped her off" we continued to watch as they both got onto the elevator "What are we looking for?"

Charlie let out a breath as she fast forwarded it by 10 minutes and watched as Danny left the building, however as soon as he left Charlie paused it and pointed to some guy in the back "see this guy?"

I looked over to Danny who looked back at me "What about him?" Niall took the other laptop and pressed play as it showed when Melissa and Danny left the building. He paused it and zoomed in, the exact same guy is standing there, in all black.

"He is in the exact same spot when you guys came back"

"HARRY!" Louis and Ashton ran in the room with their laptop with them "you need to see this" they placed the laptop on the table and pressed play.

It showed Melissa walking into the apartment and placing her stuff on the couch before walking into the kitchen.

Seconds later the door opened and the same black figure walked in and sat on the couch. I clenched my jaw as I heard Melissa scream and watch as she dropped the glass she was holding.

The back figure waved a knife in his hand as he chuckled. That was all I needed as I stood up " that bastard is fucking dead"

Important!

I may be taking time off from writing for a bit, I don't know when and I don't know for how long but I am already getting stressed with college and I only started 2 days ago plus I haven't been sleeping very well so I am really tired (sorry about the chapter if it isn't very good) and I have been thinking about a mini break from here.