Chapter 47

Harry kept a tight hold on my hand as I started to talk "I - I was out with my brothers, Damian and Danny, my uncle and my dad for dinner"

The lawyer which I found out his name is Peter paced around the room as I talked "at about 8:15 Danny and I left so he could drop me off home"

"Were you home alone?" I nodded my head "Yes,  Harry was at work when I got back"

"What happened next?"

"I went to the kitchen to get a drink and once I walked back into the living room and he was sitting on the couch and..." I tightened my grip on Harry's hand as I trailed off. I couldn't even look at Jack.

"Take your time Ms Grey" I sent Peter a smile as I took a deep breath "he pushed me up against the wall and put a knife to my neck"

"I tired to fight back but he would hit me every time that I tried. He then grabbed me by the neck and threw me onto the couch-" I cut my self off as I looked away. I didn't want to relive what he did to me. Harry ran a hand up and down my arm to calm me down.

There were a few mummers in jury as they put two and two together. I felt Harry's hand stop on my arm and looked up to see him staring at Jack who had a smirk on his face. I quickly grabbed him by the arm to stop him from pouncing on him and killing him.

"What happened after this incident?"

"He told me that if I told anyone that he was there he would hurt everyone who is close to me and make me watch against my will"

"The police was contacted 3 weeks after, why did it take so long?"

"I couldn't risk anyone to get hurt because I know what he is capable of. Everyone found out the day I found out I was pregnant"

I saw Jack tense up.

There were a few gasps filling the room. "If you don't mind me asking, how far along are you?"

"7 months "

"So what you are saying was that you were pregnant when this man" he pointed over to Jack "raped you?" I nodded my head "I was already 2 months along"

"Your brother, Daniel Wilson said in his statement that you have had an encounter with Mr Wilson a few years ago"

I nodded my head again as I met his eyes "he tired to kill me"

Peter nodded his head at me "no more questions" I let out a sigh of relief as me and Harry walked back over to our seats. Danny stood up to give me a quick hug before walking over to where we just were.

"Mr Wilson is your father am I correct?" Danny looked over to Jack briefly and nodded his head.

"In Melissa's statement she mentioned your mother and your home life as a child" Danny looked over to us and I nodded my head at him.

"He use to beat me up when he got angry"

"How regularly did he hit you?"

"About 3 or so times a day"

"What about your mother? Did he ever hit her? In front of you?"

Danny nodded his head. I never knew about this. I knew that Danny was abused but I didn't know that Jack hit our mother in front of him.

Danny opened his mouth to say something but he shut it straight after. He looked over to Jack and finally spoke what was on his mind "he killed her"

There were gasps round the room.

"In front of both of us"

"What did you do?"

"I grabbed Melissa and ran to our uncles house"

"You lived your Uncle for how long?"

"9 years. As soon as I turned 18 I moved out with Melissa and got a house in the city"

"Thank you Mr Wilson" Danny walked off the podium as the Judge started to talk "the jury will discuss the verdict-"

"WAIT!"

I shot up from my seat as Damian stood up and walked forward. Danny shook his head at him and tried to drag him away but Damian pushed him off.

"I have to say something"

"Damian, please don't"

The judge sat back down in his seat "What is your name?"

"Damian Grey and I have something to confess"

No.

"I helped with the kidnapping of Melissa Grey 4 years ago"