Chapter 63

Harry watched on as I packed my overnight bag. He was laying on his back on the bed with a pout on his face.

"I don't want you to go" I rolled my eyes as I picked up one of his many black shirts and slipped it inside the bag "it's only for tonight"

Harry finally got off the bed and made his way over to me, placing his hand on my growing belly "it's too long"

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his wrapped the best they could around me "I don't wanna go but you know how Steph and Jade are about this. It's only for one night. You have Danny and the others"

Harry groaned and placed his forehead on mine "I swear they are doing this to torture me"

I kissed his cheek "yes they are, but you will see me tomorrow" Harry finally cracked a smile "tomorrow" his smile grew wider "I still can't believe that tomorrow is the day that I will marry the love of my life"

I smiled up at him "it has all come so fast and in a few months our little girl will be here" at the mention of our baby his smile grew even bigger.

"I love you so much"

"I love you" with that Harry had leant down and placed his lips on mine softly. I responded immediately. There was no tongue it grabbing at each other, it was soft and passionate.

"Okay you two, you can stop now" Harry pulled away after one last peck to my lips "we're practicing for tomorrow so leave"

Danny rolled his eyes "why? So you guys can practice the honeymoon as well"

"We weren't going to but now that you've mentioned it we might"

Danny groaned "why did I agree for you to marry my little sister?" Harry wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his side "because you love me"

"You got me there" I pushed Harry playfully on his back "you can have him"

Harry's head shot down "What? Why would I want to be with him"

I shrugged my shoulders "you tell me? I mean you've kissed before-" this caused both Harry and Danny to groan.

"You're never gonna live that down are you?" I shook my head with a smirk "nope"

Steph looked over to me "are you packed?" I nodded my head to the bag on the bed "yeah I'm just gonna say goodnight to Tyler then we can go"

I walked out of the room and into Tyler's room. He was sat on his floor playing with his toy cars.

He looked up when he heard me come in and a big smile made its way on his face as he stood up, stumbling over his toys as he ran over to me, wrapping his arms around my legs.

"Are you going to be a good boy for daddy?" Tyler nodded his head as he leant on his tip toes puckering his lips. I laughed as I leant down as far as I could so Ty could place a sloppy kiss to my cheek.

"I love you mommy" I smiled and kissed his forehead "I love you too, Ty"

I walked back out of the room and into the living room where the others were waiting.

Harry was holding my overnight bag and once he saw me he walked over and wrapped his arm around my waist again "I'll miss you" I wrapped my arm around his waist and squeezed his hip "I'll miss you too"

"Now kiss so they can leave" Harry rolled his eyes but leant down and kissed me on the lips.

*

At about 1 am I was still wide awake. Steph had taken me to hers and Danny's place where the other girls were staying. The guys were staying at our place with Harry.

It felt weird not having Harry sleeping next to me.

"Melissa"

"Baby"

I turned over to see Harry outside the window of my old room. I rolled my eyes as I stood up and walked over to open it "you're not supposed to be here"

Harry climbed in and shut the window behind him. He grabbed my hand pulling me over to the bed laying us both down.

"I couldn't sleep" I sighed and snuggled closer to his warm body "same here"

"Steph will kill you if she sees you" Harry tightened his grip on me and pulled me even closer "no one will know. I'll leave before anyone wakes up"

"You have this all planned don't you?" I looked up to see a smirk on Harry's face "I may have tired to leave a few times but one of the guys would stop me. It came to the point where Matt had to sleep outside the bedroom so I couldn't leave"

I went to move but winced at the pain. Harry was quick to sit up "are you okay?" I nodded my head as I slowly sat myself up "your daughter likes to kick"

Harry's face softened as he placed his hand on my belly "she's kicking again?" Last week she kicked for the first time. We were sat on the couch and Harry was doing what he normally does, speaking to her, and she kicked.

"She won't stop, been like that for a few hours now" Harry lifted my shirt up and kissed my belly "she might stop now since her daddy is here"

A/N: Chapter 65 will be the last chapter/ Epilogue.