Chapter 33

Melissa’s POV

 “Harry stop pacing”

Harry has been like this all night and through the morning, I don’t think that he got any sleep last night after what happened at the club. I changed into a pair of jean shorts and a black tank top with one of Harry’s plaid shirts over it.

When we got home last night I went straight to bed but Harry stayed in the living room and when I awoke this morning he was in the exact same spot that I left him in last night. Now Harry is pacing the living room while muttering to himself.

Harry ignored me and continued to mutter to himself. I rolled my eyes as I stood up from the couch and walked over to the front door when there was a knock. I opened the door to see Damian and Danny standing there. I stood aside to let them in.

They stopped walking when they reached the living room and watched Harry. I stood next to Danny and crossed my arms “he’s been like this all night?” I nodded my head “found him in the exact same position this morning and then he just stood up and now...” I sighed as I gestured to Harry.

“dude” Harry stopped pacing and looked over to us. He had bags under his eyes, due to lack of sleep.

“what is up with you?” Harry ignored Danny as scoffed “how can you be so calm about this?” he marched over to us so he was stood directly in front of Danny “Jack knows Melissa is alive and you are so fucking calm!” he held his arms out “he fucking knows where we live for crying out loud!”

“Flynn saw us walk into the building. He doesn’t know which apartment. There has to be at least five hundred apartments in this building”

Harry ignored me and stood in front of Damian “was this your whole plan all along? Form a relationship with Melissa and then let Jack take her, again?!”

Damian looked pissed “I would never do that to her! Yes I did it before but that was before I found out that she is my sister and I regret that everyday but I swear that I didn’t know that Flynn followed me when I left”

 “I am not calm about this at all” Danny looked over to me “I am petrified on losing her since she is the only family I have left but I am keeping myself calm for her sake. Have you ever thought on how she is feeling?” this caused Harry to finally look over to me.

“Her life is on the line. Yes, we may have got away with it last time but what about this time?”

Harry sat down on the couch and closed like he was in pain.  He rested his elbows on his knees and put his head in his hands. I slowly walked over and sat down next to him, once I placed my hand on his shoulder he looked up with tears in his eyes “I just don’t want to lose you”

I shook my head as I took my hand off his shoulder as grabbed his hand and gave it a light squeeze “you won’t”

“Look, we are all trying to find out where they are hiding. I called Sam and he is on his way to New York now to help. We will keep an eye on this building in case Flynn and/or Jack decides to come” Harry finally leant back and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

“What are you going to do when you find them?”

Harry looked over to Danny before looking back at me “kill them?” I was quick to sit up and shake my head “you will not do that”

“Mel we can’t call the police either” I looked over to Damian who was looking down at the floor “why not?” he finally looked up at me “because if you get the police involved then I will get arrested as well”

"why?"

Damian sighed "I helped him kidnapp you Melissa! if the police arrest him then he will make sure that I go with him because he knows it will hurt you"

after that it went quiet and they decided that it was best to leave. I shut the door behind them and leant my forehead against it and closed my eyes.

I finally managed to walk back into the living room but Harry was nowhere to be seen. I walked into the bedroom to see him in only his boxers. He looked up when he heard me walk in. He walked over to me and rested his hands on my hips to pull me closer to him. 

I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder "I'm sorry about scaring you" 

"you didn't scare me" I took my head off his shoulder to look up at him properly "yes I did, I could see it in your eyes when I shouted earlier"

"you just took me off guard, I guess"

"I'm still sorry" I smiled up at him "stop apologizing"

Harry returned the smile "sorry"

I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck, leaving a small kiss to his mouth.

"I need a shower" I nodded my head "you're a bit stinky" Harry wrapped his arms around my wasit and leant down "join me?"

before I could answer he lifted me over his shoulder and ran into the bathroom, with me laughing, glad that Harry is back to normal.

A/N: this is the last chapter in 2014. I would like to say a big thank you for all your support this year! I hope you all have a Happy New Year xx