Chapter 14

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING ON!

in a chapter before (I can't remember which one) Harry mentioned that he has a little sister. I have changed it so he has a brother instead. I am saying this so you don't get confused with some of this chapter 😀

**

"What's wrong?" I shook my head as we walked into the apartment "nothing"

I placed my bags on the couch, making my way to the kitchen and putting the kettle on "I know something is up. you go all quiet when something is bothering you"

"What was that at the mall?" I don't want to sound like a bitch but seeing Ruby made me extremely jealous. it is hard not to when you are dating someone like Harry. I knew that he has had a fair few of flings before dating me.

Harry sighed and ran his hand through his hair, something he does if he is nervous or frustrated "she was the last girl I fucked before getting with you"

I handed Harry his tea as I walked to the counter and sat down.

"Oh" Harry placed his mug on the table and walked over to where I was. he moved so he was standing between my legs.

"She means nothing to me. I love you so much that I can't live without you. ignore what she said, it doesn't matter. I am with you not her and I don't want it any other way" Harry rested his forehead on mine and looked at me with love in his eyes.

"It's just hard knowing that there are girls out there that have been with you physically" I shook my head "it's just stupid"

This time Harry shook his head "it's not stupid. it was hard for me when you told me that Matt was your first, that he had seen you that way before me" I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer and nuzzled my face in his neck. Harry kissed the top of my head and wrapped both of his arms around me and picked me up from the counter. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he walked us into our bedroom and placed me on the bed.

"But that doesn't change the way I feel about you" he moved a stray hair from my face and kissed my cheek "you are an amazing women, with a kind heart and looks even more beautiful everyday" with every word Harry got closer and I was able to feel his hot breath on my face "and I fall more in love with you with every waking second" I couldn't wait any longer and grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him down to kiss him. he immediately kissed me back with just the same amount of love.

"I love you so much" Harry pulled back and smiled brightly at me "I love you way more baby" Harry rolled off me and onto his back, opening his arms "come here" I moved closer and rested my head in his chest. he immediately wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer as I tangled our legs together. I could lay like this all day with him.

"Have you spoken to them since?" I traced random patterns on his arm. Harry sighed knowing that I was talking about his parents.

"My mother called earlier and told me about Ben. she said that Ben brought them back together" his arms tightened around me "she said that Ben looks like me but instead he has blue eyes instead of green" I can just picture a younger looking Harry with blue eyes and he is adorable.

"My mum told Ben about me and is really excited to see his 'big brother'"

"Are you okay with all this?" I moved my head off his chest and on his shoulder. he turned his head and kissed my forehead, the small gesture making me smile.

"It was just a shock at first, with my parents getting back together but like I said before I have always wanted to be a brother and now I am, it's just so surreal"

I kissed his cheek "do you think you will give your father another chance?" Harry shook his head "I don't know, he left us with nothing. he cheated on my mum with his assistant and then left to be with her. it's just hard because I looked up to him and he ruined all the trust I had in him"

It is really heartbreaking to see Harry hurt like this. he doesn't deserve all of this. he hasn't done anything wrong.

"Maybe it is time to move on" Harry leaned forward and kissed the tip of my nose "I don't think I can but I will try for you"