Chapter 59

"He was trying to kill himself?" I nodded my head and leant forward in the chair so my elbows were resting on the edge of the bed.

"He regrets everything" Matt shook his head "He's fucking nuts"

"He said that a doctor gave him these pills which helped clear his head and he claims to be regretful for all the chaos he has put us through"

"Do you believe that?" I shrugged my shoulders and rested my forehead on my arms "I don't know what to believe"

The door to the room opened and Damian walked in with Tyler asleep in his arms "visiting hours are almost over" I looked out the window and realised that it's now dark out.

I nodded my head and stood up. I kissed Harry like I always do before walking out of the room with Damian and Matt behind me.

I hugged Matt goodbye as he got into his car and drive away. Damian placed Tyler's sleeping body in my car and leant against it.

"Danny told me that you visited Jack" I leant against the car next to him "I needed to speak with him"

"Are you mad that we didn't tell you?" I sighed and shook my head "no I'm not mad"

Damian held his hand out "give me your keys" I handed him my keys and he got into the drivers seat "What are you doing?"

"You're exhausted, I can tell" I got into the car "Thank you"

"Did Danny mention a letter to you?" I sat down on the couch next to Damian who was watching TV.  He turned his head at my voice and muted the TV.

"From who?"

"Jack. He said that he received a letter from Jack when he was in jail"

Damian sighed "we all did"

"We?"

"Danny, Harry, Sam, Dad and you. He tired to talk to me in jail but I would always end up nearly trying to kill him"

"I never got a letter" Damian looked down and played with a loose thread of his jumper "we burned it"

"Why would you do that?" Damian finally looked up "we didn't want you to worry about him anymore and he's only asking for forgiveness which we're not giving him"

*

When I awoke this morning I was laying in bed, still fully dressed from my clothes from yesterday. Damian was asleep next to me but he was laying over the covers.

I got out of bed and had a shower and changed into fresh clothes. I stopped outside Ty's room and saw him sitting on his bed with his favourite stuffed Elephant. Harry got him it when we went to the zoo.

He looked up and I frowned when I saw the tears marks on his face. I walked over to the bed and sat down next to him. I ran my and up and down his arm.

"What's wrong baby?" His bottom lip trembled as another tear left his eye "I - I miss Daddy"

"Come here" he was quick to crawl onto my lap and wrap his tiny arms around my neck. I kissed the top of his head as I rocked him back and forth.

I bit my lip to stop myself from crying. I hate hearing and seeing Tyler crying. He's normally a really happy and energetic little boy. He didn't cry when he fell over. He just got up and brushed it off.

I stood up with him still in my arms and made my way into the kitchen. I stopped in front of the fridge where the calender is.

Today's the 3rd August.

The wedding was supposed to be tomorrow. The day we have been waiting for nearly 8 years now. We didn't want to rush the wedding and we wanted to focus on Tyler.

"Everything okay?" I turned around just as Damian walked in. He frowned when he saw Tyler still softly crying into my neck.

I shook my head and walked over to the couch. Damian walked over a few minutes later with a cup of juice for Tyler and a coffee for me.

"He misses him" I ran my hand through Ty's hair which has grown a lot the past few weeks.

"We all do" Damian stood up and picked up my keys "you coming?" I nodded my head as I stood up still holding Tyler in my arms.

*

We sat in the hospital room just watching Harry's chest rise and fall. Tyler was sat on the edge of the bed tracing the rose tattoo on Harry's arm.

"Ty do you want any food?" Tyler nodded his head as I helped him off the bed. He took a hold of Jade's hand as they walked out of the room.

My head shot up when the beeping on the monitor sped up.

"What's happening?" I stood up from the chair as the beeping increased.

"I'll get the doctor" I heard Niall run out of the room and shouting down the hall. Danny grabbed my arm and yanked me back so the doctor could stand next to the bed and leant over Harry.

"What's going on?" The doctor checked the machine and took something out of his coat pocket.

Harry's fingers moved. It wasn't noticeable but it was something I have been waiting to see in a while.

"He's waking up" my grip on Danny's arm tightened.

"Harry can you hear me?"

Harry's head moved to the side as he let out a groan of pain. Oh my god.

"Mr Styles..."

I held a hand over my mouth when his eyes opened. They looked around the room and stopped when they landed on me.

Danny's arm fell from my waist and I walked over to the bed and took ahold of his hand.

"M - Melissa..." his voice was croaky but I heard it completely fine.

I nodded my head "I'm here" I watched on as his closed his eyes and as a single tear fell from his left eye and down his cheek.

He's alive!