Chapter 11

I walked into the room to see the bed empty. I placed the pain killers on the bedside with a glass of water and walked into the bathroom to see Harry kneeling in front of the toilet and puking into the toilet.

Harry groaned and looked over to me "don't come in here" I ignored him and knelt down next to him and rubbed his bare back.

"How much did I drink last night?" I ran my hand through his damp hair as he leant back against the bathtub "I don't know you said that you lost count after 7 shots"

Harry tilted his head back and groaned "I am never drinking again"

"Come on" I grabbed his hand, helping him up and walking back into the bedroom. I handed him the pain killers and glass of water.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Harry shook his head as he walked over to the dresser to put on a pair of joggers, the band of his boxers visible.

"No, I know that we started to play truth or dare but I don't remember a lot" I tired to keep a straight face but Harry looked over to me with a confused look "what did I do?"

I shook my head as I tried not to laugh. Harry rested his hand on my hip and rested his forehead on mine "seriously what happened last night?"

"I came in here and you were completely drunk. you said that you kissed Danny" Harry's eyes widened as I laughed "we must have been completely hammered"

"You said that Louis dared Danny to kiss you" I continued to laugh as Harry groaned and nuzzled his face in my neck and gave it a kiss "stop laughing"

"I'm sorry Haz" Harry leaned back and kissed me on the mouth "I hope I don't have any competition" Harry shook his head "no one compares to you baby"

"Do you want breakfast?" Harry grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room "yes I am starving"

Danny was sat on the couch rubbing his eyes. Danny looked down at Luke and Ashton and kicked them both in the side.

Ashton groaned and looked next to him where Luke was and he julted back "what the fuck?" Ashton and Luke moved away from each other as Jade and Matt walked into the room.

Harry walked over to Louis on the coffee table and pushed Louis off. Louis sat up and groaned rubbing his head "be more gentle"

I shook Niall awake but he refused to wake up "Niall, I am making pancakes" with that Niall was wide awake.

I made everyone pancakes and we all ate quietly. once we had finished Jade grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out of the room and into Mine and Harry's room.

"Call him" I looked at her confused as she closed the door "who?"

"Damian, who else?" I sighed and sat at the end of the bed "it's not that easy"

"You just don't want Danny and Harry to know that you are talking to him" I have nothing to say because it is true.

"Call him" with that she walked out of the room and closed the door behind her.

I sighed and picked up my phone from the nightstand and took the piece of paper from the top draw and dialled the number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Melissa"

"I didn't actually think you would call" he sounds surprised that I called him.

"I want to talk to him"

"Really?" I heard shuffling on the other side "yeah"

"Okay, I'll let him know and I will text you when and where" after that I hanged up and added Damian to my contacts.

Harry's POV

"When are you going to ask?" I put my plate in the sink "I don't know"

"Does Danny even know that you are planning on asking her?" I looked over to Danny who was sat on the couch on his phone, probably texting Steph.

I shook my head and Louis sighed "why?"

"I don't really want my head smashed in. he already lost it when we told him that we were moving in together"

"Have you bought it?" I nodded my head "yeah, a couple of weeks ago"

I walked into the bedroom but it was empty. I guess Mel went to have a shower. if the guys weren't here I would've joined her but I can tell you it would lead to something else and I think Danny is already petrified that I said that we may have made love on his bed.

I still don't know if we did or not. it was Louis's birthday party and Mel had been teasing me all night in this amazing blue dress and I quickly dragged her out of the house and to hers.

I heard her phone go off and I tried not to look at it but curiosity got the best of me. I picked the phone up from the bed to see the text.

Damian: meet us in the park outside town on Friday at 1 o'clock.

Why the fuck is that fucker texting her?!

A/N: next update will be next weekend.