Chapter 10

Harry came back into the room after calling his mother back. "the wedding is in September" I stood up from the couch and walked over to him.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his cheek "I'm proud of you" he smiled down at me and kissed me on the lips "I told my mum that I was bringing you and she sounded excited to meet you"

"Well, I am excited to meet her"

"What are you doing tonight?" I walked into the kitchen and sat at the counter. Harry stood on the other side and leaned down.

I keep thinking that I need to tell Harry about what happened with Damian.
"I am going out with Jade tonight, why?" while Harry was on the phone with his mother I texted Jade and asked if she wanted to go out for a few drinks.

"I was just going to invite the guys over for a few drinks" I nodded my head as Harry moved around the counter and behind me.

He rested his hands on my hips and kissed my neck "do you want to watch a movie?" I nodded my head as Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me into the living room.

I heard a knock on the door and Harry answer it. I finished putting my make up on and walking into living room to see Matt, Danny, Ashton, Luke, Louis and Niall sitting in the living room.
Jade was also sat next to Matt while they talked about God knows what.

"Wow Mel you look Hot!" Danny and hit Niall on the back of the head which caused him to yelp and move away from him.

Harry walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist "you look stunning" I looked down at the black sleeveless dress and black heels "it's nothing"

"Just be careful" I nodded my head and kissed him on the lips "you ready?" I nodded my head as we walked out of the apartment.

"Wait he just grabbed you?" I told Jade about what happened earlier with Damian. she knows about what happened 3 years ago. she was getting curious about the awkwardness between me and Matt so we sat her down and told her. It is nice knowing that she knows so I can talk to someone which isn't Harry or Danny.

I nodded my head as I took a sip of my
Cocktail "he told me that my real dad wants to see me"

"What did you say?" I sighed as I twirled the little umbrella around in the glass "I said no but he told me that if I change my mind to call him"

"Does Harry know about it?" I shook my head as I looked around the small bar. it was only a ten minute walk away from the apartment building. I have already received a drunken text from Louis so I can already tell that that are having a great time.

"Why haven't you told him?" I sighed and ran a hand through my straight hair "he is already stressed out with his parents" my gaze landed on a guy sitting alone at the bar. I couldn't see his face since he was hunched down but I could see him looking at me from the corner of his eye.

Jade snapped her fingers in front of my face to get my attention "what?" Jade finished up her drink "I said do you want to see him?"

I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know, I want to know about because it is so confusing but... I don't know"

"I think you should" I finished my drink as Jade checked her phone "it is already 1am I think we should get back"

We walked back to the apartment building. I looked around though the darkness of the street and my gaze landed on a guy other the other side of the road. he was the guy from the bar. when he saw me looking he turned around and walked away.

I opened the door to see Danny asleep on the couch shirtless but with his jeans on. Ashton was asleep on the floor cuddling with Luke. Niall was passed out on the kitchen table and Louis was passed out on the coffee table.

"Great night?" Matt walked out of the kitchen holding his head. "You guys can sleep in the guest room" Jade nodded her head and grabbed Matt's hand taking him to the room.

I stepped over Ashton and Luke to get into the bedroom to see Harry passed out on the floor. I walked over and tapped his shoulder which caused him to groan "Harry you need to get up"
He opened his eyes and smiled drunkly at me "baby you're back!" he grabbed my waist and pulled me down so I was on top of him.

"How much have you had to drink?" he looked away thinking before shrugging his shoulders "I lost count after 7 shots" Jesus he is going to have a really bad hang over.

"I'm sorry baby" I shook my head "it's okay at least you had fun" he pouted his lips which made them even more kissable "not about the drinking"

"Then what?"

He wrapped his arm around me tighter "don't get angry with me" I smiled slightly "just tell me"

"I kissed Danny" I looked at him in shock "we were playing truth or dare and Louis dared Danny to kiss me-" I cut him off with a big laugh.

He looked at me confused "you're not mad" damn he's so cute when he's drunk.

I shook my head still laughing "I'm not mad babe, just come to bed" I helped Harry into bed and he was knocked out just as his head touched the pillow.