Chapter 8

WARNING: sexual content

Harry wrapped his arms around me as soon as I sat in front of him. Today has been one of the best days of my life so far. Harry always doubts himself when it comes to being romantic but he nails it every time.

"I love you" Harry kissed my bare shoulder up to my collar bones and to my ear. I leaned back into him more as I took his hands which were resting on my stomach in mine "I love you more" Harry tightened his arms around me and pulled me even closer "that is impossible"

We got out as soon as the water went cold and Harry grabbed us towels. He wrapped one around me before wrapping one around his waist. He grabbed my hand and walked me into the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed.

I moved so I was sitting on his lap with my arms around his neck and his hands on my hips. He leaned up and kissed me slowly and passionately. Harry's hand moved up to the back of my head to push me closer to him.

Harry let out a deep moan when I moved my hips. He grabbed me by the waist and moved further up the bed so I was straddling his body. My hands trailed down his chest and ripped his towel off. Harry was quick to rip mine off as well and flip us over so I was now under him, not once breaking our heated kiss.

"no teasing tonight baby" I nodded my head as Harry pulled away from the kiss and search the top draw for a condom.

he ripped it open with his teeth and slipped it on his length and hovering over me. he took my left hand in his as he slowly pushed in.

he leaned down and kissed me hard as his thrusts stayed slow. I ran my hand down his back, leaving red marks.

harry pulled away from the kiss and cursed, placing his forehead on mine. we never broke eye contact as we came undone.

Harry collapsed on top of me and rested his head on my chest. After a few minutes Harry lifted his head off my chest and gave me a lazy smile and a kiss on my forehead and pulling out of me.

He put the condom in the bin before walking back over to the bed and lying down next to me and pulling me closer to him.

~~

Harry groaned when he heard his phone go off. I opened my eyes to see Harry nuzzling his head into the pillow and ignoring the phone.

"Pick it up" Harry groaned again but sat up to answer the phone "hello?"

his eyes widened as he stood up and put some boxers on "what the fuck?!"

I wrapped myself with the covers and go to the dresser to put some underwear on "No way in hell am I going near that bastard ever again!"

he hung up the phone and sat on the bed.

"do you want to talk about it?" Harry shook his head as he ran a hand through his hair.

I put a shirt on and a pair of shorts "I'll go get us some coffee" I grabbed my keys and walked out of the apartment.

I walked out of the apartment building and past the alleyway which was next to it.

someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into the alleyway. I went to scream but a hand was placed on my mouth as I was pushed up against the wall.