Chapter 20

~Taylor's POV~

Harry and I ran up to Mikayla, lying on the floor. She was crying silently. I didn't know what to do. Especially when I didn't know what was going on. I signaled Harry to go call 911 and leave the room, so I could be alone with Mikayla. He nodded and left the room. 

"Mikayla. Tell me what's wrong." I said softly to her, pulling her hair away from he face. She shook her head. 

"Why not?" She kept silent for a moment and sniffled. 

"Everybody is gonna think I'm a slut." Mikayla said, trying to not let her voice crack.

"Tell me why. Please Mikayla." I started rubbing he back, trying to comfort her.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"You're gonna have to sooner or later." She just kept quiet. She wasn't crying as much as before, but she she still wouldn't tell me. I pulled Mikayla up by the arm, so she would get out of the fetal position and sit up. She sat up and leaned against my shoulder to cry on. I never noticed till now, that Mikayla was just in a shirt and panties. While I was rubbing her back, she wasn't wearing a bra either. Weird. 

"Where are your clothes?"

"I don't know." I frowned.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I don't know what the hell is going on Tay! I can't believe what just happened. I literally don't know what it going on!" Her voice cracked multiple times when she was yelling at me.

"I just thought you would." I mumbled.

"Sorry Taylor. I'm just out of it." She said, letting her head rest on the crook of my neck.

Harry barged through the door with the paramedics. The guys in the blue shirts, talked to Mikayla soothingly. She slowly stood up and the paramedics sat her down in a wheelchair and rolled her out. I looked at Harry, who was sitting down by me. 

"We have to go to the hospital." Harry said.

"I know. Just give me a minute to think." He nodded.

"I'll be waiting in the car, ok."

"ok." He stood up and walked out of the room.

What happened to Mikayla? I looked around the room for any clues. I saw her bra on the floor across the room. I looked on the bed, there was a small blood puddle on the sheets. I stood up to take a closer look. Where is that from? Mikayla's not on her period, her period ended I think two weeks ago. So what could that be? I crossed my arms and walked out to the kitchen. While I was passing the living room, it was a total mess. The couch was thrown over, there were remotes and other useless things on the floor. I looked at the kitchen. A knife was in the wall. Pots, pans, and boxes were thrown everywhere. I tried not stepping on them, when I was looking around. I came across a note on the kitchen counter. It read:

That was fun. Well not for you, but for me. I told you that I was gonna attack the ones you loved. Well I'm pretty sure that your loved one won't like this, and I know that you didn't like this either. Sweet Dreams Mikayla.

                             -Tyler xxxx

Who's Tyler? Mikayla never told me anything about a boy named Tyler. I took the note and ran out the house. I walked to the car and an impatient Harry was gripping on the wheel waiting for me. I crawled in and closed the door when I got settled in. Harry quickly drove out of the driveway and we started driving to the hospital.

"Look what I found Harry." I held the note in between us. He read the note when we were at a red stoplight. After he read it, I set the note on my lap.