Chapter 16

~Mikayla's POV~

We were in the car on the way to the restaurant called...I don't even know...

"Hey, umm Niall?" I asked nervously.

"Yea?" Niall looked at me.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see" He smiled at me and I smiled back.

The rest of the car trip we were talking about ourselves like what's been going on. We both tried to avoid what had happened when we were in high school.

We stopped somewhere, I looked at Niall then looked out the window but it was pitch black.

"I can't see anything outside, Niall where are we?" I asked.

"Just close your eyes and trust me ok. I'm gonna go get something in the trunk and close your eyes, it's a surprise ok?"

I nodded and closed my eyes. I tried to relax a little bit. I heard the car door close and I felt a breeze from my side door. 

"Ok, take out your hand, I'm gonna lead you outside." I nodded as Niall talked and took my hand. It felt awkward for me when we were walking because I kept tripping.

We both stopped walking, I could feel wet grass around my ankles. I wonder where we were.

"Ok, open them." I opened my eyes and the sight was beautiful. We were on this cliff and we could see the whole view of the beach and the sunset. I looked at Niall and he was smiling. I couldn't believe what I am seeing. There were candles hidden in the grass with a dinner table right next to this cherry blossom tree. It had a white table cloth over it and a rose in a small vase in the middle of the table.

"So. What do you think?" Niall said.

"It's beautiful Niall."

"But not as beautiful as you Mikayla." I blushed fiercely.

"Let's eat." 

"You just couldn't wait could you Ni."

"haha NO, I'm just so starving!" 

"You always are Niall!" I giggled. We went over to the table, I sat down in a chair and Niall pushed me in.. The whole night we were talking and laughing, as if we didn't even realize what had happened in the past. 

~2 hours later~

We were done with dinner...finally. Niall was eating so much he ordered about 5 plates of food! We were right outside of my dorm and it was just the two of us.

"I had a great time Niall. You're really winning my heart." I said.

"I  did too." We both started too lean in. All of a sudden our lips were synced. I had this tingling sensation. I have never had this with anybody else. We both separated and smiled at the ground.

I looked up at Niall. "I love you."

"I love you too." Niall said. He looked at his watch.

"Oh gosh I have to go. Text me ok." He pecked me on the cheek and went back into the limo, but just before he went into the limo he waved bye and I waved back. I hurried to the elevator. I had to tell Taylor. She would be pissed if I didn't. I never had this feeling, I just feel so happy. I think I found my Prince Charming..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was short but I uploaded!!! Yay, but a lot happened right???? 

Still can't get over that Payzer is broken up.. They were just so perfect and stuff. I'll try to upload more later on in the month and Halloween is so close!!!! 

Love you squishes xxx