Chapter 13

~Mikayla's POV~ 

"Will you out with me Mikayla Campbell?" I never thought those words would ever come out of Niall's mouth especially when I bullied him. 

"I'm sorry Niall, I just can't." 

"Why not?" 

"Cuz I bullied you! I feel like I'm going to hurt you again if I ever get mad at you." 

"Well don't, stop talking about that bullying stuff, it was the past. I just wanna think about what's happening now. So will you give me a chance?" 

I looked up into his glistening eyes. He looked really serious. Should I?  I heard my phone ring and when I took it out I dropped it. He picked it up but played with it a little and gave it back. 

"Uh thanks" I said nervously.

"No problemo, but will you?"

"uhhh....sure." I said starting to smile. 

"Great, see you later love got to do the rest of the concert." he said smiling. He pecked my cheek and ran off back to the stage. What did I get myself into? 

~Taylor's POV~ 

I wonder where is Mikayla and where's Niall too? I didn't really get to see the note but I know that there's something going on between her and Niall. What if they are fucking each other backstage? That boy better use fucking protection, I don't want a pregnant girl in my dorm always having hormone problems. Gosh, where are they?  

Oh there's Niall. He looks all happy, yup he just fucked her. Ugh, now where's Mikayla? 

~Mikayla's POV~ 

Maybe it's a good thing that I'm going out with the guy I beat up. What are you thinking that's stupid. I can't believe he just asked me out. I'll ask Taylor about it, she'll know what to do and shes probably worrying too. I walked out of Niall's dressing room and went back into the crowd. I found Taylor and walked up to her with a smile. She smiled back and gave me a hug.  

"Hey! You're back! So how was it?" 

I have her a confused look. 

"What are you talking about? I just went backstage to talk abut something." 

"mmhhm yea right girl, you just got fucked by a celebrity and don't deny it." 

"I didn't! I swear, I'll tell you everything when we get back." 

"Fine, there's only a couple minutes of the concert anyways" 

I nodded and went on my phone.

~Later that Night~ 

We got back from the concert and man did that traffic suck like hell. We both went back to our dorm and took a shower. After we both took a shower, Taylor was waiting for me to tell her what happened.

"So..?" Taylor asked.

"Ok, well you know that I used to be a bully right?"

"Yea of course, and I forgive you for being so mean to an innocent kid because you've changed for the better."

"Uhh, yea. Well I think you won't forgive me after I tell you what happened.."

"It's fine Mikayla, it can't be that bad."

"Ok, well I bullied a kid in high school.."

"I already know that Mikayla..."

"Well that kid was Niall Horan."  I swear after that her whole face got red and her eyes were filled with rage.