Chapter 7

~ Mikayla's POV ~ 

I cried again for about an hour or so thinking what did I do wrong. I didn't do anything right? I wiped away my tears and saw Diana in the hallway. I smiled and she ran up to me. I picked her up and spun her around. I almost forgot about what had happened between Tyler and I just yesterday.

"Why are you cwying?" Diana asked.

"Nothing they are happy tears" Yea right happy tears of being single again? psht I miss Tyler he was a hottie and was so nice. Until Yesterday...

"Please don't cwy"

"I won't I promise."

"Let's go brush our teeth!"

"Ok." I let her down and walked to the bathroom to brush our teeth. It was kinda weird how Diana liked brushing her teeth. Most kids hate it and are too lazy too but have to so they won't get cavities.

~ Niall's POV ~

Today I find out if I'm gonna get through the next round. I changed clothes and brushed my teeth. 

I walked to the backstage waiting for my name to be called.

"Niall Horan, Harry Styles...etc. please come out on stage." We did.

There was about over 100 kids waiting for the news. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna make. Yeah there are amazing people but I think I did pretty good.

"I'm sorry to say this but you didn't go through. Sorry" Simon said. I felt like heart just dropped dead. I walked backstage, I was sobbing. I had a little interview and started to say goodbye to all my friends. While I was hugging them they asked for everyone to come back. Oh great, are they gonna make fun of us or something.

"Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, and Liam Payne please come back on stage." 

We all went back on stage. A group of boys and girls.

"Hello"

"Hi"

"Thank you so much for coming back. I know from judging by some of your faces this is really hard. We've thought really hard about it, we thought of each of you as individuals and we think you are just too talented to let go of. We think it would be a great idea to have two seperate groups."  Cheryl said.

"We have decided to let you both through." Simon said.

I was overwhelmed with excitement. I had the biggest smile on my face.

 And that was when One Direction was formed.

~ Noah's POV ~

Bored. Bored. Bored. I am so freaking bored without Niall here. What can I do? I'll just check Facebook then. I looked through some pictures of my friends.

Slut.

Cute.

Nasty.

Dude.

Eww.

Pretty.

Sexy. 

I heard a little beep noise. Oh Mikayla has a new status.

I feel so heartbroken. </3

Yea and so did Niall now you know what it feels like, but you don't have any bruises or cuts you just had a broken heart. And Niall didn't just have bruises or cuts he had a broken heart too bitch. 

I wanted to type that so freaking bad but then I would get beat up by her...

I noticed Niall was trying to skype me. I accepted the invite. His eyes were kinda red but he had the biggest smile on his face.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked.

"I got kicked out" He still has the biggest smile and has wide eyes. It's getting really creepy.

"And you're happy about that?"

"Yea, because I went through right after but something else also happened."

"I'm confused. Explain?"

He just stared at me then I saw 4 other boys show up on the screen. One had curly hair, 2 others had Justin Bieber bangs, and the last one looked like a baby possum...They were all staring at me like some sort of creep..Wait. Creep. Boys. Niall with that huge smile and puffy red eyes. OMG!

"Niall did they rape you??!!!"

"No! What no!"

"Ok good then what happened."

"I'm in a boy band now!"

"But I thought you got kicked out."

"ok so first I got kicked out at boot camp, then Simon got us sent back with these 4 other lads. They wanted us to be in a band and that we are going through as a group!"

"Oh ok. Well anyways, what are their names?"

"Um Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis. You'll meet them in a few weeks don't worry." 

"Oh ok and I checked your little crush's status on Facebook she said I feel so heartbroken. I thought she deserved it for beating you up and stuff and that Tyler dude was a jerk anyways, but yea I still can't believe that you have a crush on your bully."

"Noah!"

"What?" I looked at the other boys they were staring at Niall. I'm guessing he didn't tell them about her..

"Oh..oops..uh. I gotta go bye!" I hung up. Aww poor Niall now he has to explain everything...Oh well. Wait.. Am I forgetting something? What was it...Wait. Does Niall still cut?

~ Niall's POV ~

Dammit Noah. He hung up. The boys were still staring at me.

"Why do you seem so quiet? All you have been doing is stare."

"Because it creeps people out" Louis said looking at the other direction. Now the boys were their normal selves and not those weird staring people.

"So who is this bully crush eh?" Zayn said.

"What? Pssht what are you talking about?"

"Don't lie Niall." Harry said.

"Ugh fine here it goes..."

Did Niall tell the truth or did he just lie through his teeth so the boys don't know that he cuts himself? Does he still cut even though he is becoming more and more famous? Will Mikayla go back with Tyler because she is still in love? Or will Tyler come back for her, but for another reason? 

Thank you for all your votes and comments! I know I don't upload as much but it's because I have school :/ And I'm just not on Wattpad a lot but Imma try. :)