Chapter 14

~Mikayla's POV~

"Uuuuhhhhh, that's kinda personal Taylor..." Niall said. Oh my gosh thank you!

"Oh it's fine, well bye I'll see you tomorrow then?" Taylor said.

"Umm sure bye" Niall hung up.

Taylor gave me my cell phone and I glared at her.

"What's your problem?" Taylor asked.

"Why did you ask him that?"

"Because you let me!"

"I meant about the first date thing smart one!"

"Oh that... I dunno"

"I'm not even sure why I said yes. Then you go and ask him when is our first date?! Really Taylor."

"Whoa whoa...Whoa. You weren't sure why you said yes? You aren't sure why you said yes to a sex god?"

"Sex god? What?"

"Yes, he's a fucking sex god and you're not sure why you said yes???"

"Well I hurt him when we were younger! What if I get angry at him and beat him again."

"That's the past this is the present."

"Gosh, you sound like Niall now."

"Well its the truth."

I shrugged my shoulders and went to bed.

~The next morning~

I woke up to see Taylor snooping around on my cell phone. I quickly got up and took my phone from her then slapped her on the side of the head.

"Hey! What was that for?! Oh and good morning!" Taylor said in a perky mood.

"Why was my cell phone in your hand?"

"Idk. Why was your cell phone in my hand?!"

"Ugh, gosh Taylor. Sometimes I just worry about you."

"You should start worrying about yourself because you have you first date today in about 4 hours."

"What?! I never planned anything out with Niall!"

"Yea, but I did."

"You texted him!"

"Yea."

"Wow."

I looked at my phone and there it was: 

From Niall: Tell Mikayla I will see her in 4 hours gtg bye! 

"I-I"m just gonna go get ready then" I stuttered. 

"Yea you better now go." 

Taylor pushed me into the bathroom and slammed the door behind me. Well better get started... 

~4 hours later~ 

~Taylor's POV~

"Mikayla! Hurry up! Niall is gonna be here any minute!" I yelled as I was banging on the door.

"Ok Ok hold on!!!"

Mikayla came out and man she was just...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, I know I have been crappy uploading. I'm sorry, I really am it's just because of school. It sucks so much!! I will try the best I can to try to write more this weekend since I have Monday off because I still have homework over the weekend so yea. 

LWWY music video is heaven..omfg Niall shirtless, the new dance, Zayn and his faces. Omg that vid is so perf ok like omfg. Then Niall did a twitcam a couple days ago and I missed it because of school!!! Ugh, I was so pissed that day. 

Anyways I promise I will try my best and don't blame me! Blame school. 

Love you squishies

xxx