Chapter 23

~Niall's POV~

After Zayn left I looked at Mikayla. She looked a little pissed and of course tired. 

"Niall. You need your rest." She said lowly.

"And so do you, but you won't be able to rest without me protecting you. You just went through something horrible. I'm not leaving you."

"Niall."

"Yea?"

"I-It was painful. I didn't want him to do it to me, I swear. I was home alone, I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. I saw Tyler, he had some smirk on his face. I couldn't figure out why he was here and why did have that smirk on his face. He started talking personal and dirty to me. I tried my best to get him out, but he wouldn't move. He came into our dorm and started dragging me to the bedroom. That's when I knew what he wanted to do. I threw things at him and fought him, trying to get him away from me. I kept screaming at him and yelling help, I don't understand how people next door can't hear that. I was screaming at him for at least an hour. When he finally got me, he tied me to the bed with the blankets and sheets. I couldn't do anything." She broke down in tears. I hugged her and tried to comfort her the best I could. I should of went to Mikayla's dorm and save her, but no, I had to go to the bar with Zayn. I regret this so much.

"I'm so sorry Mikayla."

"For what? You didn't do anything."

"I should of went to your dorm. I should have called you to make sure you were okay. I should of been there for you. But I wasn't. I'm sorry."

"It's ok Niall. You didn't think this would have happened, I didn't either. I'll love you no matter what."

"I love you too. I love you so much Mikayla." I kissed her on her forehead.

"C'mon, go to sleep. You need it." I said.

"Only if you come in with me." She giggled. I missed her and now she's back.

"No, I don't want to hurt you or get the nurses mad."

"Come on! You won't hurt me."

"I might break the bed."

"Now you're just making excuses Niall."

"What if I don't fit?!"

"You will. Just get in Niall. For me, please?"

"Just for you." I climbed in the bed, trying to make sure I didn't push any buttons. I put my arm around her waist and we both drifted off to sleep. 

~Harry's POV~ ~Next Morning~

I went downstairs in just my boxers, I saw Taylor and Liam talking in the kitchen. Danielle must have been still asleep. Last night was. Crazy. 

"Hey babe." I went over to Taylor and kissed her.

"Hi" she giggled.

"How were you and Danielle last night Liam?" I asked.

"Oh you know, fun. Good. Interesting. And you Haz?"

"It was really fun." I winked.

"You know we have a concert."

"Oh yea huh. Taylor. Would you like to come to the concert tonight?"

"I'd love to."

"Yay. What about Niall and Mikayla."

"Mikayla should be out of the hospital today. I mean, we only need the results of the tests." Liam said.

I nodded, we all went back upstairs to get ready to go to the hospital again. I wonder if Zayn and Lily did 'it'. I mean they have only known each other for a day, I don't think Lily would give it to him that fast, even if he is in a famous boy band.