Chapter 18

~Mikayla's POV~

Niall and I finally caught up to Taylor who was being held back by security.

"Hey, let her down she's with us." Niall said. The two men in the big black jackets nodded and let her down. She came by my side shaking a little. I just laughed to myself.

"Ummm Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. This is Mikayla. Mikayla. Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn." Niall said.

"uh hi" I said awkwardly.

"Hello" the boys said together.

"I love you!" Taylor screamed in my ear.

"Oww!!" I yelled. The boys laughed.

We all went inside the restaurant, within minutes, paps, and fans were waiting outside while we were being seated. Once we all got settled, I whispered in Taylor's ear, "Keep calm. They don't like it when you yell or scream in their face." She looked at me and nodded, then took a deep breath.

"Hey guys, this is Taylor, my best friend. Taylor. You know who they are." I said.

"Hi" Taylor smiled.

Again the boys all said hi together. Right now, we are in this fancy restaurant called Peru Miguel. It had very elegant decorations everywhere. It was all white and they had pretty nice looking...stuff.

The whole time we talked and ate, but mostly joked. I introduced myself to the boys and they did the same. Taylor seemed to just talk to Harry the whole time. She didn't really talk to any of the other boys. I think they are falling for each other. Taylor looked at me and I winked, she blushed a bright red. I just smiled and looked at Niall. He smiled back at me and kissed my cheek. I was surprised that he did that but I'm glad he did it. I looked down and started to blush. Everybody was like 'ooooooooo' and Zayn even whistled. 

~Niall's POV~

After I kissed Mikayla, I had butterflies in my stomach. Seeing Mikayla blush, was incredible. I never thought I would make a girl blush, especially Mikayla. She finally looked up at me and kissed me on the cheek too. Right when she did that, I just wanted to kiss her soft pink lips but I was afraid of going too fast.

“Get some Niall!” Harry yelled out. I glared at Harry, while Mikayla and Taylor was giggling. He winked at me then looked at Taylor. I could tell he and Taylor had something.

~After lunch~ ~Mikayla’s POV~

The boys had already left so it was just me and Taylor now. Niall would have stayed with us, but he had to go to work. We took a cab back to our dorm, the whole time Taylor was talking about Harry. She kept going. And going. And going. Even when we got out of the cab, she just would not stop talking about him. When we reached our dorm, I started getting a headache. I just needed peace and quiet right now.

“So Har-“ Taylor started.

“Taylor”

“Yea?”

“I get it. You like Harry.”

“What? Pssht no. Wh-why would you?... Was it that obvious?” I laughed and nodded.

“Oh. Well I wasn’t gonna have that chance anyways with Tom. So uh. Yea, Harry even gave me his number.”

“Good, now I am gonna take a nap, while you text Harry or call him or whatever. Ok.”

“Are you ok?”

“Yea, just getting a headache.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’ll just keep quiet. Just go to bed.”

I nodded and went to bed. Thank God, I got her to stop talking about him.

~Next Day~ ~Niall’s POV~

 I woke up at 7 in the morning to a skype call, it was Noah. I accepted the call. I saw Noah on the screen, he waved and I waved back.

“Hey, how are you bro?” Noah said.

“Fine, having a great time with Mikayla.”

“I can't believe you actually found her man."

"I know I can't either. I saw her at one of my concerts because her friend dragged her along, so I took the chance to take her backstage. I asked her out and she said yes."

Wow it seems so-"

"Easy? I know, I thought it would be way harder. If it wasn't for her best friend, I don't think I would of found her."

"Hmm, well I wish the best for the both of you, but one question."

"What."

"Are you still cutting?"

"Nope, and I haven't been ever since I auditioned for X Factor."

"All right bro! I knew that you would stop. Does Mikayla know?"

"No and I plan on not telling her."

"Why not?"

"She's gonna feel bad and I don't want her to know that she bullied me to the point where I started cutting."

"She needs to what she caused you to do. This won't just be a memory that you are gonna forget. You will always remember it by the scars on your wrist and scars just don't fade away Niall."

"I know I know, I need to go. I'll talk to you later." I clicked end call and shut my laptop.

"Who caused you to cut?" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and jumped a little. It was Zayn.

"How much did you hear?"

"Just enough to know why you have those scars on your wrists."

"You've seen them?"

"All of us have, remember? You told us they were by your cat, but I guess that was just a lie."

"Don't tell Mikayla. Please."

"I won't, but you will."

"She really doesn't need to know."

"First, you hide it from us, now your girlfriend? Niall, this is a serious problem. I totally agree with your friend. Now tell me who made you do this?"

"Do what?"

"You know what I'm talking about." I sighed.

"Mikayla."

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

How will Zayn react? Will Niall tell Mikayla? Does Noah still have that signature on his boob from Miley Cyrus? Will Taylor and Harry hit it off?

I have no clue what happened but the story deleted so I had to re-upload. Sorry :/

Love you squishies