Chapter 12

I kept looking down at the note and taking a couple glances at Niall, wondering why he wanted me to. I looked at the note and read it really carefully:

Meet me backstage after we finish What Makes You Beautiful. It's the song that has the lyrics, you don't know you're beautiful, in case you didn't know. It's really important I want to talk to you and I know you want to talk to me. Give security the note and they will let you pass. Please meet me backstage.

                                                                                               -xxx Niall 

Why did he want me to go backstage? After What Makes You Beautiful, I looked up at him. He nodded at me and glanced over at security. I looked at Taylor and bit my lip. She looked at me and looked at the note. She had a confused look. I leaned into her ear.

"I need to go somewhere important, I'll call you if I need anything" I said in her ear. She nodded and hugged me. I walked past the crowds of girls. They kept screaming in my ear, I couldn't even hear myself think. Wait I am thinking and understanding what I'm saying...oops. I walked up to security and tried to go through until they pushed me back. My jaw dropped into a shape of an 'o'.

"What the hell I was asked to go backstage?!" I yelled at him.

"Do you have any proof?" He smirked. 

I nodded and gave him the note, he opened it and looked surprised. 

"I'm sorry I didn't know, I thought you were some crazed fan. You may go through."

I nodded and went backstage. I saw a red couch, I walked over to it and sat down. I looked through my phone... trying to find something fun to do. Nothing. There was absolutely nothing fun to do back here. Where the hell is Niall? Wait, what should I say to him... Nah, I'll just wing it. I got up and looked through the dressing rooms..the first one I saw, Liam. I looked through his drawers being the nosey person I am, I found a pink straightener next to a picture of a girl with really curly hair. She was really pretty. Why the fuck does he have a straightener, and why pink? Weird kid. I walked into the next room which was Louis, I think. I'm starting to learn these boys' names now. Taylor would be so proud. I looked  through his drawer too, a picture of a girl who is absolutely gorgeous. Why are their girlfriends so damn pretty? I wish I could be them. I closed the drawer and looked into the next room. Niall. I looked around his room, it looks like a pigsty. There is food everywhere, its on the floor, there's one on top of his dresser, wrappers on the couch, and a bag of Nandos on his other dresser. Is this from last week or something? Ugh, I wouldn't be able to live in this. I looked through his drawer, there was a picture. I remember who this girl is and I sure want to know why he has it. Especially when it's Me...

I kept staring at the picture, its my yearbook picture. I looked through his drawer more, I couldn't find anything, I looked at the back of the picture. I Love Her xx -Niall Horan

I know that's him, especially his handwriting because it's the same writing I have on my homework when he gives it to me, but why did write I love her. I heard some heavy breathing behind me and I looked behind me. It was Niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uh, I wanted you to be backstage not in my dressing room, but this is fine it's more private anyways." He said. Damn his voice got deeper.

"Um, Niall..." I said nervously. I looked up at his eyes. He won't stop staring at me.

"Yea?"

"Can you explain this?"

"Like the picture or why am I on stage singing?"

"No I mean why this room looks like a pigsty." I said sarcastically. He chuckled a little bit.

"Are you questioning my eating? Because I eat this much everyday." My eyes widened.

"Everyday? You're such a pig." I smiled. He chuckled.

"Well um...that picture you're holding.. Explains why I asked you to come back here."

"What does this picture have to do with this? I thought you wanted to talk about like what has happened in the past. I just came back here to tell you that I am really sorry for everything and I mean it. I would never try to break your heart ever again." I looked at him straight in the eyes and saw his eyes water. He started growing a smile. 

"I accept your apology but I want to ask you something."

"What? You can ask me anything and I will answer, I promise."

He took a deep breath. "Will you go out with me Mikayla Campbell?" I never thought those eight words would come out of Niall Horan's mouth. Especially when I bullied him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I'm so sorry for another cliffhanger and short chapter.  I will try to make the next chapter longer. I'm so busy with school work and stuff. Also you squishies got it to 40 likes today!!! Lets try to make it to 50 likes for the next chapter. 

If you don't make it to 50 likes, I'll post the next chapter in 2 weeks. Which is September 14. I will try to make the next chapter longer though since I have 2 weeks to write it.

So. What will Mikayla say? Will she say yes or no? Why did Liam have a pink straightener? Why are One Direction's girlfriends so damn pretty? Idk, ask Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie why they are pretty. o_o